VeryUtils PDF Editor is an economical and convenient software that can be used to fill the PDF forms and save data into PDF forms directly. VeryUtils Form Filler can be used to save interactive portable document format (PDF) electronic forms to your computer for filling and printing at your convenience, sending complete PDF forms via email, and applying 128-bit encryption or password protection to PDF file.
The main functions of VeryUtils PDF Editor:
* Save the data you entered as a PDF form, fill it out offline, and then print or submit the form.
* Note: If there is no interactive form field on your PDF form, you can directly use the TextBox function to fill it.
* Send the complete PDF form or only the form data as an email attachment.
* Export form data to a separate FDF, XFDF (XML-based FDF) or XML file.
* Import form data from FDF, XFDF or XML files.
* Flatten PDF forms to mark content directly into PDF documents.
* Add security (40-bit and 128-bit) to your PDF documents to prevent anyone from changing or changing the information.
Fillable and flat PDFs, what's the difference?
Not all forms are fillable. Sometimes form creators don't convert their PDFs to interactive fillable forms. Or they intentionally design a form that you can fill in only by hand or with the Adobe Fill & Sign tool. These non-interactive forms are called flat forms.
An interactive form contains fields that you can select or fill in, eliminating the need to print the form and complete it by hand.
Use VeryUtils PDF Editor to fill out a PDF form
You can use VeryUtils PDF Editor to quickly scroll through an interactive, fillable PDF and to fill in all necessary fields. VeryUtils PDF Editor detects the fields and lets you tab or arrow from field to field. This eliminates the time-consuming and wasteful steps of printing the file, using a pen to fill out and sign the form, and scanning and re-uploading the file for return sending. Instead, use VeryUtils PDF Editor to complete, send, and store your PDF forms.
* No need to run the full version of Acrobat.
* Microsoft Windows 98, ME, 2000, XP, 2003, Vista, 2008, Windows 7 (32-bit/64-bit),
* Windows 2012, Windows 8/8.1, Windows 10 (32-bit/64-bit) and later systems.