I'm searching virtual printer driver for our CNC machine.
The process is like below.
Design software(AI, Inkscape so on) -> print -> select virtual printer -> output EMF, SVG, PNG file in specific location -> automatically execute our software(create tool-path) -> transmit G-code to the our machine.
So the functions I need are like below,
- Virtual printer driver
- the driver is released with our software
- Support EMF, PNG, SVG file format
- Customize printer name
- Auto execute our software
Please let me know an estimate for the cost of this.
Thanks for your message, our PDF Virtual Printer SDK product is best meet your requirements, you may download and buy PDF Virtual Printer SDK from following web page,
PDF Virtual Printer SDK has following functions that you required,
>>- Virtual printer driver
Yes, PDF Virtual Printer SDK is a Virtual printer driver.
>>- the driver is released with your software
Yes, after you buy Developer License, you can include PDF Virtual Printer SDK into your software and distribute it along with your software to your customers royalty free.
>>- Support EMF, PNG, SVG file format
Yes, with "PDF to Image Converter Command Line or SDK" and "PDF to Vector Converter Command Line or SDK" Extensions, you can convert from PDF to EMF, PNG, SVG file formats easily.
PDF to Image Converter Command Line or SDK,
PDF to Vector Converter Command Line or SDK,
>>- Customize printer name
Yes, you can Customize printer name to anything that you want, it's free.
>>- Auto execute our software
Yes, you can use configuration file (config.ini) to call your software after printed PDF file is created.
In the world of computer numerical control (CNC) machining, precision is key. Every design, every tool path, and every piece of machinery must work in harmony to create flawless results. One vital component in this process is the virtual printer driver, a bridge between your design software and CNC machine. In a recent inquiry from a customer looking for a solution that fits their specific needs, VeryUtils introduced their PDF Virtual Printer SDK as the perfect candidate. Let's delve into the details of this solution and how it meets the customer's requirements.
✅ Understanding the Customer's Needs
The customer outlined a set of requirements for the virtual printer driver that would seamlessly integrate into their CNC machining process. These requirements included:
- Virtual Printer Driver: The driver should serve as a virtual printer, facilitating the conversion of design files into formats like PDF, EMF, PNG, and SVG.
- Integration with Custom Software: The virtual printer driver should be compatible with their existing software. This compatibility is vital to ensure a smooth workflow from design to machine execution.
- File Format Support: The driver should support various file formats, particularly PDF, EMF, PNG, and SVG, which are essential in CNC machining for producing tool paths and design instructions.
- Customizable Printer Name: The ability to customize the printer name is crucial as it adds a personal touch and streamlines the workflow for the customer's CNC machining operations.
- Automated Software Execution: After the virtual printer creates the necessary files, it should trigger the automatic execution of the customer's software, simplifying the tool-path creation and G-code transmission.
✅ VeryUtils's PDF Virtual Printer SDK Solution
VeryUtils's PDF Virtual Printer SDK is a comprehensive solution that perfectly aligns with the customer's requirements:
- Virtual Printer Driver: The PDF Virtual Printer SDK acts as a virtual printer, offering seamless integration with design software such as Adobe Illustrator, Inkscape, and more.
- Integration with Custom Software: After obtaining a Developer License, the customer can include the PDF Virtual Printer SDK in their software. This means they can distribute it along with their application to their customers royalty-free, ensuring complete compatibility.
- File Format Support: PDF Virtual Printer SDK extends its functionality with additional features like "PDF to Image Converter Command Line or SDK" and "PDF to Vector Converter Command Line or SDK" extensions. These features allow for the conversion of PDF files into various formats, including PDF, Postscript, EMF, PNG, and SVG.
- Customizable Printer Name: PDF Virtual Printer SDK grants users the freedom to customize the printer name according to their preferences, ensuring a personalized touch to the printing process.
- Automated Software Execution: The virtual printer driver's configuration file (config.ini) enables the automatic execution of the customer's software after the PDF file is created. This feature streamlines the entire process from design to CNC machine execution.
In response to the customer's inquiry, VeryUtils provided a link to their PDF Virtual Printer SDK product page, where the customer can access more information and make a purchase.
To explore VeryUtils's PDF Virtual Printer SDK and learn more about how it can enhance your CNC machining operations, visit PDF Virtual Printer SDK.
In the world of CNC machining, precision and efficiency are paramount. With the right tools and software, businesses can achieve exceptional results while streamlining their processes. VeryUtils's PDF Virtual Printer SDK appears to be a promising solution for CNC machine operators, offering a versatile and customizable platform that caters to unique needs.
✅ Want to buy this product from VeryUtils?
If you are interested in purchasing this software or developing a customized software based on it, please do not hesitate to contact us.
We look forward to the opportunity of working with you and providing developer assistance if required.