Are you a software developer? Do you want to add the "PDF to Word Converter" feature to your desktop software or web application or a project? Do you want your customers to edit PDF documents like Word documents?
Now, you can try VeryUtils's PDF to Word Converter SDK Royalty Free version, VeryUtils's PDF to Word Converter SDK is a royalty free SDK (Command Line and DLL Library) for desktop and web developers, once you purchase it, you can integrate it into your product and distribute it along with your product to your customers royalty free. With this PDF to Word Converter SDK product, you can batch convert Adobe PDF files into editable Word documents (DOC, DOCX and RTF) from your Windows applications and Web applications.
VeryUtils's PDF to Word Converter SDK a standalone Command Line/DLL/Component and does not depend on Adobe Acrobat, or even free Acrobat Reader.
PDF to Word Converter SDK key features:
* Accurate conversion of complex documents.
* Convert images and most PDF drawing primitives.
* Recognize tables during PDF to Word conversion.
* Support for all Unicode languages of PDF files.
* Standalone library, don't depend on Adobe Acrobat or Reader.
* Support Windows XP/VISTA/7/8/10/11 and later systems.
* Support Windows Server 2003/2008/2012/2016(Include R2) and later systems.
* Support Windows 32-bit and Windows 64-bit.
* Royalty-free. Use PDF to Word Converter Command Line/DLL in your applications without needing to pay any royalty fees for distribution.
* No limits on the number of applications.
You may buy PDF to Word Converter SDK/CLI Royalty Free license from this web page directly,
Please feel free to let us know if you have any question for this product.