What VeryUtils PDF to Word Converter SDK Does?
PDF to Word Converter SDK is a toolkit that convert PDF files to editable Word documents with exactly preserved original texts, images, layouts, hyperlinks, tables, and bezier graphics.
VeryUtils PDF to Word Converter SDK's API provides access to the content and context of information within a PDF document, allowing you to use that information for whatever purpose your business requires.
PDF to Word Converter SDK can be purchased from this web page,
PDF to Word Converter SDK key features:
* Output the best accuracy Results that the competitors (Solid Framework, BCL, Wondershare).
* The SDK file size is very small and light, less than 10mb.
* Technical Support with Programming issues and custom sample code.
* Best table reconstruction technique to make the tables from lines in PDF pages.
* Quick file conversions with Command Line Instructions.
* Native support for batch conversions (bash, cmd, PS, sh).
* Output file format customization and precise formatting options.
* Specifying passwords for encrypted PDF files.
* Subset conversion: define page range for conversion.
* Fine grained conversion of PDF tables.
PDF to Word Converter SDK also contains a Command Line Tool, the Command Line Tool enables users to easily automate PDF to Word conversion tasks. Users can convert specific page ranges, entire PDF files, or even multiple PDFs at once to one of three output formats: DOCX (Microsoft Word 2007 and later), RTF, and DOC.
With VeryUtils PDF to Word Converter SDK product, you can seamlessly integrate powerful PDF to Word extraction functionalities into your projects.