PCL to PDF Converter (Include Both PCL to PDF Converter Command Line and GUI applications)
PCL to PDF Converter provides reliable, easy to integrate, PCL to PDF or PCL to TIFF conversion tools for Enterprise IT Departments, Business Service Providers and Software Developers. PCL to PDF Converter has a long history of quality PCL emulation. Many corporate enterprises use PCL to PDF Converter (directly or indirectly) in the banking, insurance, healthcare and many other industries throughout North America, Europe, Australia and Asia. The ability of PCL to PDF Converter to turn corporate print data directly into electronic document files such as PDF or TIFF, enables corporate applications to process less paper (toward a paperless office) and to improve the easy of communication (email / fax) and document efficiency within the enterprise (document management / archive).
PCL to PDF Converter is a perfect convert tool designed to convert PCL and
PXL print files to Adobe Acrobat PDF files, which can helps you convert your
PCL4, PCL5e, PCL5c, PCL XL (PCL6) print files into Acrobat PDF documents. PCL to
PDF Converter provides powerful functions and Settings, the output PDF files are
fully searchable in Acrobat and can be indexed in Acrobat Catalog. The industry
standard PDF (Portable Document Format) documents can be viewed and printed
using the Adobe Acrobat range of products, distribute your print files around
the Internet or your company Intranet for easy viewing, searching and printing.
The interface of PCL to PDF Converter has been designed to be user-friendly and
can be easily operated by anyone. All conversions can be done easily and
Common PCL to PDF Converter Uses
- Convert PCL print data to 200, 300, 400 or 600 dpi PDF, TIFF or many other document image file formats.
- Convert PCL print data to PDF files with searchable/selectable text included - extracted from the PCL data.
- Convert PCL print data for faxing, emailing, document delivery applications or web publishing.
- Capture PCL data from legacy applications and automatically convert to PDF on a server.
- Extracting Text from PCL data for indexing, workflow routing or archiving electronic document images.
- Break up PCL data into separate PCL pages for workflow processing. Or build up a document from PCL parts.
- Merge PCL print data with form overlays. Print forms to PCL to PDF Converter to generate overlays for use with content data.
- PCL to PDF Converter can emulate a network printer in a LAN/WAN environment to capture remote client print data to PDF files.
- Support PCL4, PCL5e, PCL5c, PCL XL (PCL6) spooling files.
- Convert LaserJet PCL and PXL to PDF (Portable Document Format), PCL to PDF, PXL to PDF.
- Convert PCL5e, PCL5c and HP-PCL print files, and vector graphics to searchable PDF.
- Turns laser printer output files (PCL, PXL, PX3) into PDF without need the third part products.
- Full PCL color support.
- PCL to PDF Converter produces PDF documents that are fully text searchable in Adobe Reader.
- Make smallest PDF file size within conversion.
- Merge multiple PCL files into a single PDF file.
- Convert multipage PCL file to multipage PDF file.
- Give print, copy and modify permissions to output PDF.
- Secure PDF by a 40-bit or a stronger 128-bit encryption.
- Create "owner password" and "user password" protected PDF file.
- Set Document Properties like Title, Author, Subject and Keywords to help organize your documents.
- Specify resolution (DPI) in the generated PDF file.
- Easy to use, user friendly graphical interface.
- Adobe Acrobat and Adobe Reader are not need to be installed.
- Support batch conversion.
- The ability to extract text from most PCL files and to use this text to generate searchable/selectable PDF files.
- Support for many HP Printer Control Language (PCL) levels including: PCL-4, PCL-5, PCL-5-Enhanced, HPGL2 or PCL-XL print data.
- Support for downloaded PCL macros and softfonts that can be pre-loaded into PCL to PDF Converter just like they would be on a printer.
- Support for all of the most common resident printer scalable typefaces and symbol sets.
- Support for some Eastern Europe and Middle Eastern symbol sets such as Greek and Cyrillic, or Hebrew and Arabic.
- Support for double byte Asian typefaces and softfonts such as Japanese, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese and Korean.
- Features that allow a user to merge an image anywhere on the page using a special syntax within the PCL data (often used for placing a logo or signature on the page).
- Features that allow a user to embed document routing information within the PCL data stream - such as fax destination information.
- Features that allow the output image to be overlaid with a pre-defined form image - like printing on pre-printed paper.
- Features that allow a developer to breakup a PCL stream and then insert barcode or signature images into the PCL stream before further processing.
- Conversion of image files into PCL or Postscript output for printing (for example printing received fax images).
- Network printer emulation by capturing PCL print data on port 9100 - like an HP LaserJet network printer.
- Capturing PCL data, imaging and then redirecting the print data to another printer - such as a non-PCL printer.
How it works...
PCL to PDF Converter can be setup to automatically capture a print stream or can be integrated into existing applications to process PCL print data from many types of document applications. PCL to PDF Converter processes the print data generating an accurate electronic document image that looks better than a scanned document. Through precise emulation of the HP LaserJet PCL language - including LaserJet resident fonts, PCL to PDF Converter converts the print data into the desired output format (PDF, TIFF, FAX, BMP etc.). PCL to PDF Converter's powerful document image conversion features can be accessed through 3 easy to use APIs: a robust command line driven interface, a .NET managed code API or a direct Windows DLL API. With PCL to PDF Converter integrated into any C/C++, C#, Visual Basic, Delphi, Java or Perl code base, or running directly from a script, your application or product can interface with many standard or legacy document systems by their common ability to print to HP LaserJet printers using the PCL language.
If you need to capture any print jobs to PCL or SPL or PRN files, you may use VeryPDF HookPrinter SDK software,
You can use VeryPDF HookPrinter SDK software to capture print jobs from any Windows Printer, then you can use PCL to PDF Converter to convert from PCL/SPL/PRN files to PDF and TIFF files easily.
You can also use PHP Folder Watcher to monitor a folder at background, and then call PCL to PDF Converter from PHP Folder Watcher, once a PCL/SPL/PRN file be copied into monitored folder, this file will be converted to PDF or TIFF or other formats automatically, PHP Folder Watcher can be found from this web page,
What Can PCL to PDF Converter do for you?
PCL to PDF Converter products are useful in the realization of the paperless
office by connecting your document processing applications through PCL [Printer
PCL to PDF Converter's ability to easily and accurately convert to electronic document files allows documents to be pre-viewed, printed on non-PCL printers, delivered via fax or email, published as part of a web application or inserted into a document management or archive system. Many customers use PCL to PDF Converter to develop in-house fax/email document delivery or archiving solutions of their own unique design. PCL to PDF Converter can also be used to convert a received fax into a PDF or print file ready for sending directly to a printer or emailed.
If you are a software developer and need to incorporate PCL conversion into your product for distribution, then you need the PCL to PDF Converter Software Developer License. Be sure to ask about the PCL to PDF Converter .NET API if your product is designed for the Microsoft .NET platform.
We also have specialized configurations for Print Redirection (to printing PCL on non-PCL printers) and for Terminal Server environments, please feel free to contact us at email@example.com if you need any more assistance.
Tags: pcl to pdf, pxl to pdf, prn to pdf, spl to pdf, pcl to tif, pxl to tif, prn to tif, spl to tif, pcl to pdf, pcl to tiff, pcl to image, pcl to jpg, pcl to png, pcl to gif, pcl to gif, pcl conversion, pcl converter, document archival, pcl emulation, convert pcl print data to pdf files, convert pcl print data for faxing, capture pcl data from legacy applications, extracting text from pcl data for indexing, pcl, pcl tool, pcl api, pcl viewer, pcl to pdf, pcl conversion, convert pcl, pcl 3gui, pcl ccodes, pcl resources, pxl to pdf, pcl to pdf converter, pcl to pdf conversion, pxl to pdf converter, pcl to pdf sdk, pxl to pdf sdk, pcl to pdf library, pxl to pdf library, pcl pdf converter, pcl converter, pcl to pdf, pxl to pdf, pcl to image, pxl to image, pcl to ps, pdf converter, pxl converter