Web Screenshot Capture Command Line allows you to take screenshots of web pages and save them as full sized images or thumbnails. Screenshots images can be output in the JPG, GIF, PNG, or BMP formats. Web Screenshot Capture comes with both a command line interface and a DLL that will allow you to embed screenshot generation technology in your own applications.
* Automatic determination of page width and height that captures the whole page accurately.
* Frame dimensions are determined and calculated on pages that have them.
* Browser size specification allows you to capture the whole page or part of it.
* Image thumbnailing reduces the final capture image easily.
* Timeouts allow you to wait for activex controls to load before capturing.
* Image encoding to JPG, GIF, PNG, and BMP with image quality control to save on disk space.
* Use within your own applications using the dll and example source code.
* Multiple threads allow you to quickly capture more screenshots without running multiple processes.
* Custom user agents allow you to view a web page that might be served to other browsers.
* Easily delete all of Internet Explorer's cache, so your hard drive doesn't get full.
* Configurable message box popup automation to automatically deal with message boxes that Internet Explorer might throw.
* Higher quality color quantized gif images produce better screenshots with less disk space.
* Take multiple image captures several seconds apart on each url.
* Using Webkit Engine to render the web pages.
Here is a sample PHP source code to call the Web Screenshot Capture function,
$strRet = ConvertHTMLToAny('https://www.cnet.com/', 'cnet.png');
$strRet = ConvertHTMLToAny('https://www.yahoo.com/', 'yahoo.png');
$strRet = ConvertHTMLToAny('https://www.google.com/', 'google.png');
$strRet = ConvertHTMLToAny('https://www.msn.com/en-us', 'msn.png');
$strRet = ConvertHTMLToAny('http://www.google.com', 'google.jpg');
$strRet = ConvertHTMLToAny('http://www.google.com', 'google.pdf');
function ConvertHTMLToAny($strWebURL, $strOutFile, $strPaperSize = '', $strZoom = '')
* Operating System: Supports all Microsoft Windows systems, Linux versions are available upon request.
* Browser: Internet Explorer, Chrome, Firefox, etc.
This is what we often hear from our customers:
"Just to let you know that after evaluating a bunch of products, yours is quite superior and we happily bought it. Keep up the good work!"
If you have questions about our products please feel free to contact us and we'll respond to your inquiries in the shortest time.
Web Screenshot Capture Command Line with .NET and PHP Integration
- Product Code: MOD200713095755
- Availability: In Stock
- Viewed: 28656
- Sold By: eDoc Software
- Seller Reviews: (0)
- Ex Tax: $79.95
Tags: capture web page, capture website screenshot, grab web page, html screenshot, html snapshot, html to image, html to jpg, html to pdf, html to photo, html to picture, html to png, html2image, html2png, htmltoimage, htmltopdf, screen grab, screengrab, url to jpg, url to pdf, url to png, web page capture, web screenshot, web snapshot, web to jpg, web to pdf, web to png, webkit2png, webshot, website screenshot, website snapshot