VeryUtils Merchant Commission Fee
Our risk free model makes it easy for you to get started. Join us to power your global online business.
VeryUtils Merchant Fee is: 12.5% - 22% (minimum $3) per successful sale.
The amount you earn for every sale is calculated by taking the Item Price and deducting our Merchant Fee.
We don't require the Exclusive Contract from merchants, the Merchant Fee Schedule is based on the sales in the previous month. You can contact us to apply for our discounted merchant rates when you meet a qualifying calendar monthly sales volume and keep your account in good standing order.
Check the table below for more Merchant Fee information:
|Total sales in the previous month||VeryUtils Merchant Commission Fee|
VeryUtils Digital Assets Trading Platform features:
- Free sign-up, no hidden fees, low rate.
- No contract commitment, full feature access.
- No requires to "Exclusive" or "Non-Exclusive" contract.
- Instantly global, automatic localization.
- Sell instantly in 200 countries / territories.
- Scale up for international growth.
- Sell any type of digital products.
- Access to recurring billing.
- We are responsible for SEO, Google Adwords, Facebook Adwords, etc. advertising.
- We provide some customized plans to improve your sales.
- Paid search, social media advertising and display advertising to Increase Traffic to Your Digital Products.
- Use social media channels to promote Your Digital Products, such as Twitter, Facebook, Google+, etc.
- Optimizing of the content of Your Digital Products for search engines.
- Write more articles to include Long-tail keywords for web searches.
- Write articles for LinkedIn to improve products.
- Build a community to start a conversation between you and others.
- Improve your products for video marketing.
- Provide Affiliate System to improve the sales to Your Digital Products.
- We will provide the best service to you.
When will my payout be processed?
Payouts are processed on the 15th of each month. To be eligible for a payout on the 15th you must have been eligible by the last day of the previous month.
For example, to receive a payment on the 15th February, you would need to have a payout account set up and the minimum required for that payout destination on or before 31st January.
Please note: if the 15th day of the month falls on a weekend or a public holiday, then payouts will be processed the following business day.
Which Payment Option Do I Choose?
You'll need to select the most appropriate payment method in order to receive your earnings. Author payments can be made via:
* SWIFT Bank Transfer
You can set your bank account as a payout destination. Banks may also charge an extra transaction fee on incoming international funds. To find out whether you will be required to pay fees, please contact your bank.
Once set up, we will use this account for processing monthly payouts. You can change your payout account at any time, however, payout accounts changed after midnight on the last day of the month will not come into effect until the following month's payout.
Why do I have a statement, but I haven't been paid?
We generate an earnings statement with new earnings each month at the same time we pay authors. We payout earnings into your nominated account on the 15th of the month if it is a weekday. If the 15th falls on a weekend, your earnings will be paid on the following Monday.
If that timeframe has already passed and you have not yet been paid consider
* Ensure you've got an active payout method in the VeryUtils Vendor Account.
* There is a minimum payout threshold of USD $50 that applies to your earnings. Your earnings will continue to accumulate and your first payout will occur up to two months after you've reached this threshold.
Should none of the above resolve the issue, please get in touch with the Author Support Team for assistance.
How does an International Wire Transfer (SWIFT) work?
Most international transfers are executed through SWIFT, a co-operative society, founded in 1974 by seven international banks, which operate a global network to facilitate the transfer of financial messages. Using these messages, banks can exchange data for funds transfer between financial institutions. For more information, refer to SWIFT.
Each financial institution is provided with an ISO 9362 code, also called a Bank Identifier Code (BIC) or SWIFT Code. These codes generally are eight characters long.
For example, Deutsche Bank is an international bank, with its head office in Frankfurt, Germany, the SWIFT Code for which is DEUTDEFF:
* DEUT identifies Deutsche Bank.
* DE is the country code for Germany.
* FF is the code for Frankfurt.
Using an extended code of 11 digits (if the receiving bank has assigned extended codes to branches or to processing areas) allows the payment to be directed to a specific office. For example, DEUTDEFF500 would direct the payment to an office of Deutsche Bank in Bad Homburg.
European banks making transfers within the European Union also use the International Bank Account Number or IBAN.
What are the costs of an International Wire Transfer?
VeryUtils charges $25 USD for each Wire Transfer that is requested. This cost comprises the fees charged by our bank plus our administration cost.
Authors should be aware that depending on the bank or country you are receiving the money from, your financial institution or the intermediary bank may charge the recipient (you) for receiving money (US Dollars) via wire transfer and may deduct their additional charges/commissions from the total amount received.
It is your responsibility to ensure that you understand the fees which are charged by your financial institution when receiving SWIFT payments, including those that may be incurred when receiving wire transfers from an Australian bank.
What does an Intermediary Bank do?
With an international wire transfer, an intermediary bank may be involved. The money is first transferred to the intermediary bank who then transfers the money to the recipient's bank. Each bank may differ, but intermediary banks normally charge the recipient (you) fees/commissions for this service.
When will I receive my funds using International Wire Transfer?
Once your payment has been processed (assuming that you have provided us with the correct account details), you will generally receive the money in your bank account in approximately two business days.
However, occasionally the transfer can take up to 5 business days. If you have not received your money after 5 business days from the time you receive our payment confirmation email, then please contact support immediately and we will be happy to assist you.
Please note: VeryUtils cannot be held responsible for delays, extra costs or financial loss that arises from being provided incorrect account information. Please ensure that you double check the details with your financial institution prior to submitting a request for a SWIFT Wire Transfer.