HTML to PDF Converter is a Command Line software that offers the possibility
to convert your HTML to PDF on the fly. If you need PDF reports you don't have
to use complex report generators anymore. Just create a simple ASP.NET page and
export it to PDF with this HtmlToPdf Converter.
The HTML to PDF Converter Command Line fully supports HTML5, CSS3 features, including canvas, svg, page breaks control with CSS styles. Adding HTML in the headers and footers is also supported.
No printer driver installation or additional settings are necessary in order to get it working. We offer full PHP samples in the downloaded archive. HTML to PDF Converter Command Line can be called from PHP, ASP.NET, VB.NET, C#, etc. program languages easily.
HTML to PDF Converter Command Line highlight features:
* Amazingly fast and precise HTML to PDF Conversion Technology.
* Support for all modern HTML5, CSS3, SVG and WebFonts features.
* Convert HTML to PDF, to transparent PNG or to SVG vector image.
* Absolutely no external dependencies, direct copy deployment.
* Automatically generated PDF document outline, HTTP and internal PDF links.
* Control the page breaks in PDF with page-break CSS attributes in HTML.
* Change the rendered layout for screen or print using the @media rules in CSS.
* Automatically repeat HTML tables header and footer on each PDF page.
* Retrieve complete information about the HTML elements rendered in PDF.
* Easy integration, no installation or setup is required on server.
* Designed and tested for multithreaded environments.
* Does not require IE WebBrowser or any third party tools.
* Can be deployed on the server by simple xcopy deployment.
* Works both in 32-bit and 64-bit environments.
* Convert web pages, HTML strings to PDF files or in memory.
* Convert web pages, HTML strings to raster image formats.
* Convert HTML with SVG and Web Fonts to PDF.
* Full support for Unicode and right to left languages.
* Set PDF page size to a standard (A4, etc.) or a custom size.
* Set PDF page orientation and PDF document margins.
* Control page breaks in PDF using standard CSS styles.
* 'Keep Together' feature with page-break-inside:avoid tag.
* Avoid page breaks inside HTML elements using API.
* Repeat the HTML table header and footer in PDF pages.
* Place and resize the HTML content anywhere in a PDF page.
* Shrink or stretch the HTML content to fit the PDF page.
* Automatically resize the PDF page to fit the HTML content.
* Convert HTTP links from HTML to HTTP links in PDF.
* Convert internal links from HTML to internal links in PDF.
Packaged and Delivered as a Zip Archive
The HTML to PDF Converter Software is distributed as a Zip archive and does not need to be installed to ensure that no unwanted files are copied on your computer and no changes are done to your computer configuration without your knowledge.
No External Dependencies
The HTML to PDF Converter Software does not depend on installed browsers, printer drivers, viewers or any other third party software.
Direct Copy Deployment Supported
The HTML to PDF Converter Library for .NET and .NET Core can be deployed by simply copying it on the server.
Supported on All Windows Versions
The HTML to PDF Converter library is compatible with all the Windows versions starting with Windows XP and Windows Server 2003. The same version of the library works both on 32-bit and 64-bit Windows machines.
Here is a sample PHP source code to convert web pages to PDF files,
$strRet = ConvertHTMLToAny('https://www.cnet.com/', 'cnet.png');
$strRet = ConvertHTMLToAny('https://www.yahoo.com/', 'yahoo.png');
$strRet = ConvertHTMLToAny('https://www.google.com/', 'google.png');
$strRet = ConvertHTMLToAny('https://www.msn.com/en-us', 'msn.png');
$strRet = ConvertHTMLToAny('http://www.google.com', 'google.jpg');
$strRet = ConvertHTMLToAny('http://www.google.com', 'google.pdf');
function ConvertHTMLToAny($strWebURL, $strOutFile, $strPaperSize = '', $strZoom = '')
* Operating System: Supports all Microsoft Windows systems, Linux versions are available upon request.
* Browser: Internet Explorer, Chrome, Firefox, etc.
This is what we often hear from our customers:
"Just to let you know that after evaluating a bunch of products, yours is quite superior and we happily bought it. Keep up the good work!"
If you have questions about our products please feel free to contact us and we'll respond to your inquiries in the shortest time.