Welcome to the PDF Stamper SDK. This SDK allows you to stamp barcodes,
hyperlinks, images, lines and text to PDF pages.
PDF Stamper SDK is a professional PDF stamp creator or PDF watermark creator, which can help you stamp PDF with images, text, graphic lines and rectangles. With the help of this stamp creator, you can annotate your PDF with custom stamps.
You can use PDF Stamper SDK to add new contents to existing PDF documents. The PDF Stamper component contains a PHP module which allow PHP developers to add new content to existing PDF documents in a fast, easy, and reliable way.
The PHP component in PDF Stamper SDK comes with all features of the PDF Stamper component, including support for encrypted PDF files if rights are granted or an owner password is known.
PDF Stamper SDK is a standalone SDK DLL Library, it doesn't require Adobe Acrobat or Adobe Reader, it enables you to add sets of stamps to large PDF document collections. Insert text, dynamic text, bates numbering, watermarks, headers and footers to your PDFs with advanced control.
PDF Stamper SDK comes with an extensive range of predefined stamp sets that help you get started and help you get the job done quicker. PDF Stamper SDK is a software component intended to be used by C++, VB, Delphi, PHP, C#, VB.NET, ASP, PHP, etc. developers, and it enables you to integrate PDF stamping functions into your applications.
With the help of this development kit, you can build programs that have the ability to apply watermarks consisting of images, text or graphic lines, making it possible to personalize documents or prevent them from being stolen. Of course, the complexity of the created application depends on the type of project you have in mind, but PDF Stamper SDK enables you to integrate several useful customization options and supports multiple image formats. For instance, it is possible to customize the position and appearance of the watermarks, process only specific page ranges and insert various dynamic elements, such as the current date or time, page numbers, file names and so on.
When applying image-based watermarks, multiple popular picture formats are supported, including JPEG, GIF, TIF, TIFF, PNG and BMP.
The downloadable package includes libraries for multiple programming languages, including C#, C++, Visual Basic and VB.NET. Because of this, the development kit can help you create applications for a wide range of platforms.
Also provided are sample programs that allow you to test the capabilities of the component and get a good idea of what can be achieved with its help. Naturally, they are not particularly complex, but they are merely designed to demonstrate the capabilities of the included libraries.
Developers can consult the bundled user manual to ensure they get started on the right track. It explains how the component can be integrated into your application and lists all the supported parameters.
With the PDF Stamper Component, it is possible to build C++, PHP, VB, C#, VB.NET, etc. applications which will have following features:
- Add a watermark to PDF documents.
- Add personal data like (username or email address) to existing PDF documents.
- Add affiliate links and data to existing PDF documents.
- Add page numbers to existing PDF files.
- Stamp types available for: Text, Image (PNG, JPG, JPG2000), a PDF page or an XObject.
- Flexible stamp positioning (e.g. top left, bottom right, etc.).
- Rotation of all stamp types.
- Individual opacity per stamp.
- Links or individual actions per stamp.
- Different visibility for print or screen (available in custom-build version).
- TrueType subsets for text stamps.
- Add Bates numbering and page numbering.
- Add text stamps as headers and footers.
- Add image stamps like Approved, Draft & Internal Only.
- Add PDF and EPS vector based stamps (available in custom-build version).
- Underlay company logos as watermark.
- Batch Processing.
- Apply multiple stamps.
- Undo or remove existing stamps from PDF files.
- Insert dynamic text.
- Stamp graphics, lines, rectangles, ellipses, circle, etc. elements to PDF pages.
- Standalone software, Adobe Acrobat and Reader NOT required!
- Support image stamp (JPEG, GIF, TIF, TIFF, PCX, PNG, TGA, ICO, BMP, JP2, PNM etc. image formats).
- Support text stamp.
- Support line stamp.
- Stamp pages using the standard Base 13 fonts and system fonts.
- Support Font Style, Font Size, Text Modes (solid, outline), Grayscale and RGB Color (0-255 RGB color values supported).
- Top, bottom, vertical center, diagonal-top left and diagonal-bottom left.
- Support custom image size. No need to adjust the image size in another application before the stamp.
- Support multiple line text stamps within one stamp item.
- Support stamping variables to stamp dynamic data. Dates, times, page numbers; file names are just a few of the variables available.
- Stamp on Top of or Underneath the original PDF document page contents
- Enabling you to easily position the stamp in any location on the page
- Text, Images and lines can be stamped on any angle.
- Any positive or negative numbers, including decimal numbers may be used to specify an angle in degrees.
- Specify page numbers, support first page, last page, even page, odd page, custom page.
- Wrap text to a new line if it would otherwise be too long to fit in its margined area.
- Support links (web links, page link).
- Alignment (when multi text) Left, right, or center.
- Use it on all Windows version including the latest builds of Windows 10.
- A best application for annotation PDF document in Visual C#.NET application and ASP.NET WebForm project.
- Support .NET WinForms, ASP.NET MVC in IIS, ASP.NET Ajax, Azure cloud service, DNN (DotNetNuke), SharePoint.
- Evaluation library and components enable users to annotate PDF without Adobe PDF Reader control installed.
- Able to add notes to PDF using C# source code in Visual Studio .NET framework.
- Allow users to add comments online in ASPX webpage.
- Able to change font size in PDF comment box.
- Able to save and print stamp notes in PDF file.
PDF Stamp Annotation is a necessary feature in PDF annotation, which bring
users quick and efficient working with PDF Document. PDF Stamper SDK is a
multifunctional PDF document processing tool, which can perform various PDF
annotation works in easy ways. Using this .NET PDF annotation control, C#
developers can add a sticky note to any position on PDF page.
The PDF Stamper SDK currently supports the following languages:
- C++, VB, Delphi
- C#, VB.NET, ASP.NET
- VBA Macro
A server license allows the licensee to use the API/component on a single server or a virtual machine for an unlimited period of time. A server license is tied to a clear identifying feature (e.g. Zend ID, MAC address, IP address, name) of the server or the virtual machine. The licensee shall notify any alterations without delay.
Developer License is also named Royalty Free License, it can be run on any number of servers or computers with any number of users, it is licensed by per developer. Developer License is royalty free for runtime desktop redistribution. Developer License does cover the Server License. Under the Developer License, you can integrate the corresponding SDK Library into your developed software and redistribute it with royalty-free. If the SOFTWARE contains source code, you have the right to modify and reuse the code under the Developer License.
Supported Operating Systems
OS: Microsoft® Windows XP/Vista/7/8/10 of both 32-bit and 64-bit.
Limitations in the unregistered version
Watermarks are applied to the processed files
Tags: pdf stamp, stamp pdf, pdf watermark, watermark pdf, pdf stamper, pdf markup, markup pdf, pdf annotator, annotate pdf, pdf comment, comment pdf, pdf stamping, pdf stamp library, dynamic pdf stamp