Java PDFTools GUI is a Java Swing application that can combine, split, rotate, reorder, watermark, encrypt, sign, and otherwise to process PDF files. You can use Java PDFTools GUI to make printable booklets from your PDFs, to add PDF bookmarks, effects (page transitions), to combine multiple PDF files, to watermark them, to rotate pages that do not fit, to attach files to your PDF, to encrypt and sign your PDFs, to change metadata (like author or keywords), and much more.
You can click following button to download the trial version of Java PDFTools GUI for evaluation,
Java PDFTools GUI requires Java 5 or higher. You can download Java from Oracle ( http://www.java.com/ ).
The main window of Java PDFTools GUI is divided into multiple tabs. You can select options from as many tabs as you need. Press "Run" when you are finished setting options.
Java PDFTools GUI software has lots of PDF functions to merge, split, reorder, delete, encrypt, decrypt, rotate, crop and reformat PDF pages, you can use it to add information, header, footer and watermark, bookmarks, attachments, page numbers and more to PDF files.
Java PDFTools GUI software highlight features:
* Able to combine multiple PDF files into one PDF file.
* Support all pages and select a page range for processing.
* Reorder pages in PDF file.
* Support batch processing for more PDF files.
* Able to set owner password for input PDF file.
* Support reverse the page order in PDF file, use a From Page that is larger than the To Page.
* Able to select odd or even pages to processing.
* Able to Crop, Rotate, Remove, Scale Center PDF pages.
* Add two kinds of watermarks and page numbers, text watermark and PDF watermark.
* Support Shuffle/N-up PDF pages.
* Add chapter bookmarks to PDF file.
* Add attachments to PDF file.
* Remove attachments from PDF file.
* When a PDF file is shown in full screen mode, pages can flip automatically and/or with a nice effect.
Page Size Processing functions:
Crop to: This will crop the visible part of the PDF to one of the embedded page boxes (if present); Useful if you got a PDF intended for pre-press with visible crop marks and want to distribute it without showing the crop marks.
Rotate Pages: If you have a PDF that has both Portrait and Landscape pages, and your printer has problems in printing both, you can rotate the pages so that they are all Portrait or Landscape afterwards. Of course, you can use this option as well to rotate all pages.
Remove implicit page rotation: PDF knows two ways of rotating pages; rotating the content or rotating the media (implicitly) . Some tools have problems with rotated media, so you can change all Media rotations to content rotations with this option (The option above creates media rotation as well). jPDF Tweak should work with rotated media as well. If you have problem with rotated pages, try checking this option and, if it helps, report a bug.
Scale pages: Useful if your PDF contains pages of different size. Some tools (like the Shuffle tab of this tool) require pages of equal size. Use this option to scale all pages to the same size. Of course, you can use this option as well if all pages are of equal size. In that case, you might as well use the scale option of your PDF viewer program.
PostScript points: A PostScript point is the 72th of an inch.
Center instead of enlarging: Use this option if the new page size is larger than the old one and the pages should be centered instead of enlarged.
Do not preserve aspect ratio: Causes funnily stretched pages if the aspect ratio has changed.
The following table explains some functions which included in Java
PDFTools GUI software:
* Merge: Merge or Combine two or more PDF files into a single PDF file.
* Split, Reorder or Delete: Split, Extract, Reorder or Delete PDF pages from a PDF file into a new file.
* Encrypt and Decrypt with Security Options: Encrypt or Decrypt PDF documents (Master Password or User Password may be required). Protect PDF files with passwords and prevent PDF files from being printed, copied, changed, filled, extracted, signed, assembled or merged. Supports Adobe Standard 40-bit Encryption and Adobe Advanced 128-bit Encryption
* Rotate and Crop: Rotate a PDF page by 0, 90, 180 and 270 degree. Crop a page to modify its layout of Print or View by specifying its margins.
* Reformat: Put multiple pages into one page to save paper and inks when printing hard copies. Add note lines for handout.
* Header and Footer: Add Headers and Footers to present information, such as date, time, page numbers, or the title of the document, in the top or bottom margins of a document.
* Watermark by Stylized Text: Add Stylized Text Stamp.
* Watermark by PDF Template: Add Stamp using PDF file.
* Add Information: Add information (title, author, subject, keywords, created, creator, producer, version) to PDF documents.
We are also provide customized development service based on this software, if you have any special requirements, please feel free to let us know, we will provide a solution to you asap.
Java PDFTools (jpdftools.jar) Command Line,
Java PDF Toolkit (jpdfkit),
PDF Toolkit Command Line Tools & Utilities,
PDF Signer Software,
PDF Digital Signature Tool,
Tags: combine pdf, encrypt pdf, java pdf, java pdf tools, java pdftools, java pdftools gui, join pdf, jpdf, linux pdf, mac pdf, merge pdf, nup pdf, optimize pdf, pdf attachment, pdf bookmarks, pdf merge, pdf merger, pdf page number, pdf paper, pdf security, pdf splitter, pdf stamper, pdf tools, pdf tweak, pdftools, pdftools gui, protect pdf, reorder pdf, resize pdf, rotate pdf, scale pdf, shuffle pdf, sign pdf, split pdf, stamp pdf, watermark pdf