Scan to Excel OCR Converter converts scanned spreadsheets PDF, regular PDF, TIFF, JPG, PNG, etc. files into editable Excel format. It's an accurate OCR software to convert image based PDF files to editable excel spreadsheets.
OCR to Excel Converter can takes the text within the image of a spreadsheet, and the spreadsheet itself, and create a functioning Microsoft Excel file. This could be hugely useful if you need to re-use tables found within handouts, infographics, books or inaccessible PDFs.
Scan to Excel OCR Converter is the most powerful PDF to Excel OCR
Converter designed with MS Excel users in mind, it has following highlight
* Quick and accurate automatic PDF to Excel conversion.
* Customize PDF to Excel output to your specific needs.
* Batch convert whole folders of PDFs to Excel.
* Use conversion templates on similarly formatted files.
* Convert any scanned PDF files and Image files to editable Excel format with OCR technology.
* Convert scanned PDF and image files to editable Excel documents in batches.
* Allow selecting page range of scanned PDF files.
* Convert text based PDF files to editable Excel documents in batches.
* Three output options for Excel documents are allowed, including: one Sheet per page and all pages, one sheet per page and a sheet contains all PDF pages.
* Support to create MS Excel 97-2003 and 2007 documents.
* Convert encrypted PDF to editable MS Excel documents.
* Take the best OCR technology in the market to recognize six kinds of languages: English, French, German, Italian, Spanish and Portuguese.
* Great image scanning and editing application for image processing.
* Support lots of scanned image files, including: PDF, TIFF, JPG, PNG, BMP, TGA, PCX, EMF, and MNG.
Scan to Excel OCR Converter supports following output options:
1. Convert PDF file without use OCR
2. OCR PDF and Image file (Language: English)
3. OCR PDF and Image file (Language: French)
4. OCR PDF and Image file (Language: German)
5. OCR PDF and Image file (Language: Italian)
6. OCR PDF and Image file (Language: Spanish)
7. OCR PDF and Image file (Language: Portuguese)
What you can convert with Scan to Excel OCR Converter software:
* Business Invoices
* Sales Reports
* Inventory Reports
* Tax Reports
* Income Statements
* Convert Native PDFs
* Convert Scanned PDFs
* Convert PDFs of any size
* And much more...
Spreadsheet to Excel Conversion
OCR (Optical Character Recognition) comes in as an intelligent solution for text intensive images that require conversion into editable formats. OCR brings solution to text/spreadsheet conversion and image to excel conversion limitations.
Covert PDF Files into Excel with Scan to Excel OCR Converter
One of the easiest methods to import data from spreadsheets into excel is by using Scan to Excel OCR Converter. All you need to do is make your PDF files OCR recognizable. Then choose the option OCR Text Recognition, once that is chosen, you can simply save the file as tables in Excel.
Extract data from scanned documents
Extract information from scanned office forms, invoices, contracts, statements and order forms into a single Excel sheet.
Scan to Excel OCR Converter supports 6 languages
English, German, French, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish.
Retain your formatting
Scan to Excel OCR Converter helps you save time fixing layout inconsistencies by ensuring that your original fonts, images, and formatting remain consistent after OCR.
Exact Spreadsheet Recognition
All tables trapped in PDF will be extracted accurately. The rows and columns structure will be the same as in the original file, but fully editable and ready for reuse.
Excel's .xlsx Format
The new spreadsheet will be in .xlsx format ready to use in Microsoft Excel (versions 7, 10, 13), LibreCalc, OpenCalc or any other office suite compatible with MS Office.
Extract Scanned Tables
Besides regular PDF files, the service works with scanned PDFs as well. Using the latest OCR technology, it accurately recognizes numbers and data.
PDF documents created by scanning physical files are a modern default when it comes to data storage. These files are flexible and easy to store and access, but they're not suitable for every purpose. For instance, PDFs aren't simple to edit, they are meant more for viewing than actively updating.
Why Convert PDFs to Excel?
Whether you operate a small company, oversee financial documentation at a larger organization or otherwise manage numerical information, making edits to keep records up-to-date is essential. If the raw numbers you're working with come from scanned PDF documents, you must convert those documents to an editable format such as Microsoft Excel.
Due to the fact that Excel is a core Microsoft software tool, with years of development behind it, it has many helpful features, allowing users to create graphs and tables, or even run reports on data. Excel also makes it easy to search for specific figures within documents and tabulate numbers within files.
To access these benefits, you need a tool that can convert PDFs to Excel files. Scan to Excel OCR Converter is the best PDF converter for converting scanned PDF files to Excel. Its amazing conversion feature lets you easily convert your PDF in minutes using an intuitive interface. With excellent OCR technology, it can handle multiple files in different languages. You can even do batch conversions and work with large files.
Tags: scan to excel, scan to xls, scan to spreadsheet, scan to spreadsheets, scan to excel ocr, scan to xlsx, pdf to excel, pdf to excel ocr, jpg to excel, png to excel, jpg to xls, png to xls, pdf to csv, jpg to csv, png to csv, image to csv, tiff to csv, tiff to excel, tiff to xls, tif to csv, tif to excel, tif to xls, edit pdf, pdf excel, pdf to spreadsheet, ocr to excel