PDF Virtual Printer Based on Postscript Printer Driver
PDF Virtual Printer is a PDF Printer Driver for developers, if you are a developer, you can integrate PDF Virtual Printer into your software to enable "Print to PDF" function for your application easily. PDF Virtual Printer installs itself as a "printer subsystem". This enables virtually any Windows applications (must be able to print) to convert to professional quality PDF documents - with just a push of a button!
PDF Virtual Printer SDK works on every Windows operating system from Windows Server XP to latest Windows systems and because it includes C/C++ libraries and ActiveX controls, the functionality of the product can be accessed from all programming languages like C, C++, Visual Basic, Delphi, MS FoxPro, and MS Access, etc., PDF Virtual Printer SDK is also .NET compatible meaning that VB.NET, C#, and J# programmers can also take full advantage of the product.
* Supports Microsoft Windows XP/2003/Vista/7/2012/8/8.1/10 (32-bit/64-bit) and later systems.
* Support for both 32-bit and 64-bit Windows 8, 8.1, Windows 10.
* Seamlessly integrate with your application.
* Supports foreign language Windows better.
* You can specify output PDF filename in the configuration file.
* Support customized printer name.
* Optimize printing speed.
* Royalty Free for Custom Redistribution.
* Integrate PDF creation ability into any application, solution, service or terminal server (e.g. Citrix) environment and more.
* Effortlessly offer your customers a PDF writer with your own title.
* Affordably empower your solutions or services to create high-quality PDFs.
* Allow developers to integrate PDF creation on the fly.
* Dramatically reduce development costs. Especially for FoxPro, Access database application. Think how hard it will be to create PDFs object by object using other PDF library.
* Seamlessly support Terminal/Citrix Server and non-English Windows system.
* Easily create secured (128-bit encryption) PDF documents in a single step.
* Easy to use Preference Utility for setting default saving location, auto filename, view or email after creation.
* Combining multiple jobs into a single PDF file.
* Support more extension modules.
* Optional security module makes it a snap to secure (40 or 128 bit encryption) your sensitive documents before distribution.
* Virtual Printer can be installed silently, allowing for easy deployment.
* Use auto-save to store a file without interaction.
* Customize the output path with tokens e.g. for date and time.
* Add "Print to PDF" function into your application.
* Print PDFs from any application (e.g., Word, Excel, OpenOffice, etc.).
* Created files that can be viewed from any PDF reader.
* Multi-language support.
* Font embedding, resolution and image compression support.
* Email generated PDF file silently (extension module only).
* Protect PDF files with 40bit, 128bit or 256bit AES algorithm (extension module only).
* Convert normal PDF files to PDF/A files (extension module only).
* Create EPS, PostScript, TEXT, JPEG, TIFF, PNG, PCX, BMP, PSD and PCL-X files from any Windows application that supports printing (extension module only).
* 40/128 bits PDF encryption (security) support (extension module only).
* PDF linearization (fast web view) support (extension module only).
* Apply stationery and watermark (extension module only).
* Combine (merge) multiple documents into a single PDF file.
* Combine (merge) multiple documents into a single TIFF file (extension module only).
* PDF Optimizer, Compress your PDF and reduce the file size (extension module only).
Custom PDF Virtual Printer with programmatic access
This PDF Virtual Printer enables applications to set the output file in the configuration file programmatically. So the printer driver creates the PDF files directly without Save As dialog box. Optional extension module allows you to apply security settings (passwords and permissions) and add background to your generated PDF document programmatically.
PDF Virtual Printer supports following basic options in the configuration file, you can modify these values to best meet your requirements,
MonitorName=Multi File Port Monitor
PrinterDrivers=HP Color LaserJet 2800 Series PS||HP Color LaserJet 4550 PS||MS Publisher Color Printer
Creating a PDF file from a document in any application is easy. Simply select VeryPDF PDF Virtual Printer as your printer from the print menu, then, print your file to PDF. PDF files are the standard for document sharing in business. Being able to create a PDF file of a document makes electronic distribution easy and eliminates any compatibility issues people might have with other file formats.
If you have any question for this product, please feel free to contact us, we are glad to assist you asap,
Tags: virtual printer, pdf printer, ps printer, postscript, eps printer, pdf virtual printer, print to pdf, print to ps, print to eps, print to file, pdf printing, pdf print sdk, pdf print library, pdf printer driver