Diagram Editor is an extremely powerful all-in-one diagramming tool that can serve all of your purposes. Whether you need to draw flowcharts, fishbone diagrams, UML diagrams or design floor plans, office layouts, you can find what you want in Diagram Editor software. Importantly, it is quite affordable.
With Diagram Editor software, you can apply the power of comprehensive visual documents to get the job done and work better. Your flowcharts, concept maps, models and other kind of diagrams can be much more than just embedded images in text-docs or presentations, they can represent the insights and knowledge of your very specialized domain or environment.
Diagram Editor Software for Windows
Diagram Editor is a Flowchart Maker, it is a flowchart design program which is compatible with Windows system. It offers a drag-and-drop interface and a large variety of built-in symbols for flowchart, data flow diagram and work flow diagram design. No matter you are a novice or a professional, you can deal with it at first sight and make marvelous flowcharts with only a few mouse clicks.
Affordable Flowchart Software
Enjoy a simple, fast and easy to use flowchart Visio alternative for Windows system. Unlike other online flowchart programs requiring costly monthly or yearly subscription fees, Diagram Editor offers a lifetime license with affordable price.
Smart Flowchart Symbols
Diagram Editor program has included all necessary flowchart symbols in the built-in libraries. The symbols strictly follow the industry standard; however, they are also highly-customizable if you need them to be special. You are allowed to add color, change line styles and apply professional designed quick styles on the symbols.
Abundant Flowchart Examples
Flowchart examples are sometimes as important as the tutorials and even more intuitive to help users get started. We provides you with a large pack of high-quality flowchart examples, which are created based on real cases. Choose one you are interested in, replace the content with yours and do some minor changes on the template to gain a new flowchart rapidly.
Easy to Use
To create a flowchart, Diagram Editor has made its best to simplify the process through pre-made shapes and automatic floating buttons. In fact, you don't necessarily have to draw the shapes and lines with this automatic tool. Everything is smart, simple and straightforward.
Diagram Editor highlight features:
Create, expose and navigate multiple levels of interconnected knowledge
* Composability: Diagrams are Multilevel, not flat. Each Idea (Concept or Relationship) can have a whole nested diagram within.
* Expressive Ideas: (Concepts or Relationships) can have Name/Title, Summary, Pictogram (representative image), a rich-text Description and Versioning information. Plus, you can give a distinctive visual style to them.
* Powerful Relationships: Relationships can link from/to Concept, other Relationships or themselves, with multiple origins and targets, implement predefined Link-Roles with variable connectors and have differentiated visual styles.
* Shortcuts: Reuse Ideas, on different diagram Views, by referencing them through shortcuts instead of duplication.
* Markers: Tag your ideas with descriptive Markers.
* Reports: Generate descriptive reports about your Compositions.
* Complements: Include legends, information-cards, callouts, notes, stamps, images, titles and group regions (boundaries).
* File/Code Generation: Extract your Ideas information into output code/files (XML, TXT, or your own custom format).
Easily include detailed, graphic, descriptive and structured information
* Attachments: Append images, text other types of files relevant to each Idea.
* Links: Reference an external file, folder or web page.
* Tables: Save precise and structured records (data-type based).
* Custom-Fields: Extend your Ideas with personalized information fields.
* Import: Populate your tables from external files (tsv and csv).
* Designations: Give a proper name and describe the intended use of populated details.
* Composite Content: Alternatively, you can show the composite content (internal diagram View) in the Details Posters.
Define your custom business/field Domains for specialized requirements
* Domains: Define your own Business Domains or Fields of Knowledge.
* Concepts and Relationships customization: Define your specialized types of Concept and Relationships.
* Linking Constraints: Control the types of Ideas which are linkable from/to others.
* Link-Role Variants: Determine available variants for link-roles (eg.: multiplicity/cardinality, connection kindsâ€¦).
* Predefined Markers: Create your own, well described, marker types.
* Predefined Details: Declare details that Ideas will have, including structure (for Tables).
* Stock Data: Pre-store information about your domain (eg.: Currencies, Units of Measure, Product Codes/Families, etc.)
* Output-Templates: Define output-templates (using Liquid markup) for generate text files/code with precise syntax.
* Runs in Windows 7, 8, Vista and XP (SP3):
* Using the .NET Framework 4.0 and WPF.
Tags: diagram editor, diagram maker, diagram creator, flowchart, flowcharts, flowchart maker tools, flowchart maker, flowchart maker, concept map, concept maps, mind map, mind maps, model maker, diagram, diagrams, thinking tool, uml diagrams, uml diagram