AutoCAD DWG, DXF to SVG Converter Command Line allows you convert DWG and DXF files to PDF and SVG files directly without need of AutoCAD, it converts DWG and DXF files into vector SVG files, quick and easily. DWG to SVG Converter is a command line application, you can call it from a script or integrate it into your software and distribute it along with your product to your customers royalty free.
DWG to SVG Converter Command Line key features:
* Batch convert DWG and DXF files to SVG file WITHOUT AutoCAD.
* Support true colors.
* You may convert model space, all layouts, all paper space, or last active layout to SVG file.
* Support adjust the size of output pages with its layout automatically.
* Support 3D objects Hidden line removal.
* Support compressed format SVGZ file (available upon request).
* Export information of entity to SVG file.
* Export the layer as [g] tag into SVG file.
* Support user-defined Watermark.
* Support all versions of DWG/DXF files (Supports R2.5-2019).
* Batch converts an unlimited number of DWG/DXF/DWF files to SVG.
* AutoCAD NOT required.
* Enables you to set the background color of the SVG.
* Converts SHX, TTF font, Xref and embedded raster image/Excel in the DWG/DXF to SVG.
* Supports paper space and model space.
* Supports line weight scale and SHX scale.
* Explodes SHX to vector entities or adds SHX fonts to the SVG.
* Supports every version of DWG/DXF/DWF files (Supports R2.5/2.6 to AutoCAD 2020 files).
* Supports command line feature.
* Very easy to use.
* Windows 95/98/ME/NT/2000/XP/2003/Vista/7/8/10 and later systems.
* 64 MB of free available system RAM (128 MB highly recommended).