docuPrinter SDK is a Virtual PDF/PS/Image Printer Driver -- Convert, Email, Print or Combine documents to PDF quickly and easily from any Windows application capable of printing.
docuPrinter SDK is a software development tool that can be used by developers
and programmers to control docPrint Pro and programmatically create PDF or Image
files from their own applications.
docuPrinter SDK contains two Virtual Printers, one is docPrint Printer, another is docPrint PDF Driver.
docPrint Printer supports n-Up layout printing, grayscale printing, color printing, save print jobs to PDF, PS, EPS, JPEG, TIFF, PCX, PNG, GIF, TGA, BMP, DCX, WMF, EMF, XPS, PCL, TXT, etc. formats, and more functions.
docPrint PDF Driver is a Postscript Printer Driver, you can print any documents to this virtual printer and save to PDF, PS, EPS, JPEG, TIFF, PCX, PNG, GIF, TGA, BMP, DCX, WMF, EMF, XPS, PCL, TXT, etc. formats easily.
docuPrinter SDK supports PDF linearization. PDF linearization is a way to optimize PDF files for more efficient viewing over the web. Pages are loaded faster and the user does not have to wait until the entire PDF file is uploaded by the browser.
docPrint Document Converter is the most complete solution for the conversion of documents of any types into Adobe PDF or graphic files. The underlying basis of docPrint Document Converter is the innovative technology of virtual printing. As a result, exporting Microsoft Word documents, Excel tables, PowerPoint presentations, or Autodesk AutoCAD drawings into a chosen format is just as easy as using a desktop printer.
docPrint Document Converter can assist you in preparation of documents for web publishing, while protecting them from unauthorized copy & paste practices. And, of course, choosing docPrint Document Converter means big savings. Not only do you cut expenses on the development and implementation of a corporate document flow system, but you also save your precious time when preparing PowerPoint presentations and sending materials to the printshop or publisher. With docPrint Document Converter, exporting documents is exporting worries away.
docuPrinter SDK key features:
- Windows 2000/XP/2003/VISTA/2008/7/8/10/2016 and later systems (32-bit and 64-bit editions).
- Windows 2000/2003/2008/2012/2016 Terminal Server and later systems.
- Create PDF, EPS, PostScript, TEXT, JPEG, TIFF, PNG, PCX, BMP, PSD and PCL-X files from any Windows application that supports printing.
- 40/128/256 bits PDF encryption (security) support.
- PDF linearization (fast web view) support.
- Font embedding, resolution and image compression support.
- Apply stationery and watermark.
- Customize the docuPrinter LT, Pro and TSE user interface.
- Multi-language support.
- Combine (merge) multiple documents into a single PDF file.
- Combine (merge) multiple documents into a single TIFF file.
- Citrix Metaframe.
- Licensed per Desktop Computer or per Production Server or per Developer.
- Create PostScript / PDF files.
- Create PDF files with security (PDF Encryption).
- Create TIFF, JPEG, BMP, PNG, TEXT, PCX files.
- Extract Text from PDF and PostScript files.
- Create PSD and PCL-XL files.
- Convert PostScript into PDF.
- Convert PDF/PostScript into TIFF, JPEG, BMP, PCX.
- Auto file naming.
- Silent (unattended) install.
- Configured on Desktop by end user.
- Configured at Server Level by IT Admin.
- Compress a PDF document.
- PDF creation from File, Scanner and Clipboard image.
- Flatten form fields.
- Easy Export into 8 Formats. Convert documents into PDF or image files – TIFF, JPEG, PNG, PCX, DCX, GIF or Bitmap. It's quick, intuitive and extremely convenient.
- Great Time and Money Savings. Forget about old fashioned print-and-scan forever. From now on, converting documents directly to PDF or images is the way to go.
- Combine Documents. No more file format headaches. Create multipage documents from files of various types in mere seconds.
- Premium Quality Conversion. Export documents with a resolution up to a whooping 6,000 DPI. Design, advertising and art materials preserve even the finest details and are ready to shine.
- Auto File Naming. Let the program care about the naming part. Create a basic template, and enjoy the perfect order of things. It just works.
- Post-processing. Execute your own application or batch-file to add any custom processing to each output file. Export documents like pro.
- Ready for Corporate Workflow. Instantly access docPrint Document Converter from remote computers thanks to compatibility with Microsoft Windows Terminal Services and Citrix.
- Native Network Support. Share docPrint Document Converter over a network and use it on workstations to dramatically speed up conversion of documents.
- Public API for Developers. Public API simplifies compatibility of the document management systems with docPrint Document Converter.
Supported Operation Systems
The operating systems listed here have been tested with docuPrinter SDK and are officially supported:
- Windows Server 2016.
- Windows 10 32-bit and 64-bit editions.
- Windows 8.1 32-bit and 64-bit editions.
- Windows 8 32-bit and 64-bit editions.
- Windows Server 2012 32-bit and 64-bit editions.
- Windows 7 32-bit and 64-bit editions.
- Windows Server 2008 32-bit and 64-bit editions.
- Windows Vista 32-bit and 64-bit editions.
- Windows Server 2003 32-bit Web Edition, Standard Edition and Enterprise Edition.
- Windows Server 2003 x64 Web Edition, Standard Edition and Enterprise Edition.
- Windows XP Professional and Home Edition with Service Pack 1, 2 or 3.
- Windows XP x64 Professional with Service Pack 2 or 3.
- Windows 2000 Professional, Server and Advanced Server.
- Standard PC: 300MHz or faster compatible x86 processor.
- RAM: 128MB RAM recommended, 32MB minimum.
- Hard-disk: 50MB free space recommended, 10MB free space required.
- Display: 16-bit display adapter recommended; greater than 4-bit display adapter required.
Tags: docprint, pdf driver, pdf printer, pdf creator, create pdf, print to pdf, print to postscript, print to image, print to pcl, emf printer, tiff printer, image printer, virtual pdf driver, virtual postscript driver, virtual image driver, virtual tiff driver