PDF to DWG Converter Command Line does batch convert PDF to DWG and PDF to DXF format for fast and efficient editing in AutoCAD. It allows you to easy convert PDF to DWG and PDF to DXF without the need of AutoCAD software. PDF to DWG Converter is a standalone software, it's a a fast and comprehensive tool which will help you convert your PDF files to DWG format.
PDF to DWG Converter Command Line is a fast and efficient software utility which enables you to quickly and effortlessly convert your PDF files to DXF and DWG formats. The program also enables you to convert your PDF files into editable drawings supported by the latest version of AutoCAD.
PDF to DWG Converter Command Line comes with improved conversion quality and includes the Smart Object Recognition feature, allowing you to process your files with maximum accuracy and increased speed. The application will retain the accuracy of all your drawing elements, such as arcs, lines, TrueType text, and more.
PDF to DWG Converter Command Line allows you to convert only certain parts or pages of your PDF documents. The application enables you to process both multi-page and single page PDF files. In addition, the utility supports batch conversion and allows you to turn your raster images into vector entities.
For a designer or planner, you may have a PDF file with illustrations such as objects that you may want to edit. This might be a stressful to edit the objects in a PDF file. Therefore, the best thing is to convert the PDF file to Computer Aided Design (CAD), which takes .dwg format. This will make it easier to edit arcs and lines on the objects. Having said that, then you need to use our PDF to CAD software.
Converts PDF files into DWG and uploads them to AutoCAD
If you work in the design industry then you'll understand the frustration of receiving a PDF document from a client, which you then can't implement into your AutoCAD program. The PDF to DWG program can help you though; this simple, quick and easy to use program does exactly as its name suggests. You can convert that PDF to a DWG in no time at all, allowing you to import it into AutoCAD and complete the necessary work. The conversion doesn't compromise on the quality of the document at all and PDF to DWG can work with a number of different documents at once.
You don't even need to have a PDF program or a DWG program (such as AutoCAD) installed on your computer to run the PDF to DWG conversion program.
PDF to DWG Converter Command Line key features:
* Batch converts PDF to high quality DWG or DXF quickly and accurately.
* Outputs to the latest version of DWG/DXF files.
* Supports all versions of Adobe PDF file.
* Handles single page and multiple page files with ease.
* Converts the whole PDF document, a range of pages or one page into separate DWG/DXF files.
* Generates and optimizes vector entities like lines, polylines, splines, hatches, circles and arcs.
* Intelligent TrueType texts and line width recognition.
* Retains colors in the DWG/DXF file.
* Resizes the drawing by scale factor.
* Directly converts scanned PDF (Image PDF or raster PDF) without the need of raster to vector software (available upon request).
* Works with and without AutoCAD/Acrobat.
* High performance, full featured and simple to use.
* Convert thousands of PDF files to DXF files in one easy step.
* Batch convert all pages in each PDF file.
* Extract embedded raster images from PDF files.
* Import DXF files into AutoCAD and save them as DWG format.
* High quality, high performance, and simple to use.
* Select the color palette based on your color settings.
* Convert PDF drawing to multiple layers.
* Custom-tailored CAD conversions.
PDF to DWG (PDF to DWG Converter) software introduction
The DWG file extension is widely used by programs such as AutoCAD, a design and drafting program that is used to manufacture parts and products in a number of different industries, and the PDF format (or Portable Document Format) is used to store both graphics and text. As the name suggests, the PDF to DWG program is a simple program that can convert between these two different formats. Both PDFs and DWGs are used in design industries and conversions between the two are often needed, which makes the PDF to DWG program an incredibly useful tool if you work in this industry.
* Windows 95/98/ME/NT/2000/XP/2003/Vista/7/8/10 and later systems.
* 128 MB of free available system RAM (256 MB highly recommended).
Tags: pdf to dwg, convert pdf to dwg, pdf to dwg conversion, pdf to dwg converter, pdf to dxf, convert pdf to dxf, pdf to dxf conversion, pdf to dxf converter, pdf to cad, pdf to autocad, pdf to drawing, pdf to autodesk, pdf to qcad, pdf to vector