docuPrinter SDK is a software development tool that developers and programmers can use to control PDF, EMF, Image Virtual Printers and programmatically create PDF, PS, EPS, EMF, WMF, TIFF, PNG, BMP etc. raster image and vector files from their own applications.
docuPrinter SDK download page,
Pure PDF Virtual Printer Driver without additional files, for integrate into developer's projects easily,
The docuPrinter SDK is suitable for all Windows operating systems from Windows Server 2000 to Windows 2012 and later systems, because docuPrinter SDK contains C/C++ libraries and ActiveX controls, it can be passed through most programming languages (such as C, C++, Visual Basic, Delphi, MS FoxPro and MS Access. The docuPrinter SDK is also compatible with .NET, which means that VB.NET, C# and J# programmers can also take full advantage of the product.
The main functions of docuPrinter SDK:
* Windows 2000, XP, 2003, Vista, 2008, 7 and later systems (32-bit and 64-bit versions);
* Create PDF, EPS, PostScript, TEXT, JPEG, TIFF, PNG, PCX, BMP, PSD and PCL-X files from any Windows application that supports printing;
* 40bit/128bit/256bit PDF encryption (security) support;
* PDF linearization (fast Web viewing) support;
* Font embedding, resolution and image compression support;
* Apply for stationery and watermark;
* Multi-language support;
* Combine (merge) multiple documents into one PDF file;
* Merge (merge) multiple documents into a single TIFF file;
* Able to create enhanced PDF from MS Word;
* Able to create enhanced PDF from MS Excel;
* Able to create enhanced PDF from MS PowerPoint;
* more functions.