VeryUtils Virtual Printer SDK is a software development tool that can be used by developers and programmers to control Virtual Printer and programmatically create PDF or Image files from their own applications.
VeryUtils Virtual Printer SDK works on every Windows operating system from Windows Server 2019 to Windows 2000 and because it includes both C/C++ libraries and COM object, the functionality of the product can be accessed from most programming languages like C, C++, Visual Basic, Delphi and MS Access. VeryUtils Virtual Printer SDK is also .NET compatible meaning that VB.NET, C#, and J# programmers can also take full advantage of the product.
VeryUtils Virtual Printer SDK Key Features:
* Support for Windows 2000, XP, 2003, Vista, 2008, 7, 8, 10, 2012, 2016, 2019.
* Create PDF, EPS, PostScript, TEXT, JPEG, TIFF, PNG, PCX, BMP, PSD and PCL-XL files from any Windows application that supports printing.
* 40/128/256 bits PDF encryption (security) support.
* PDF linearization (fast web view) support.
* Font embedding, resolution and image compression support.
* Apply stationery and watermark.
* Customize the VeryUtils Virtual Printer user interface.
* Multi-language support.
* Combine (merge) multiple documents into a single PDF file.
* Combine (merge) multiple documents into a single TIFF file.
* Able to convert from MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint documents to PDF and TIFF files.
SUPPORTED OPERATING SYSTEMS:
The operating systems listed here have been tested with VeryUtils Virtual Printer SDK and are officially supported:
* Windows 11 64-bit edition
* Windows Server 2019 64-bit edition
* Windows Server 2016 64-bit edition
* Windows 10 32-bit and 64-bit editions
* Windows 8 32-bit and 64-bit editions
* Windows Server 2012 32-bit and 64-bit editions
* Windows 7 32-bit and 64-bit editions
* Windows Server 2008 32-bit and 64-bit editions
* Windows Vista 32-bit and 64-bit editions
* Windows Server 2003 32-bit Web Edition, Standard Edition and Enterprise Edition
* Windows Server 2003 x64 Web Edition, Standard Edition and Enterprise Edition
* Windows XP Professional and Home Edition with Service Pack 1, 2 or 3
* Windows XP x64 Professional with Service Pack 2 or 3
* Windows 2000 Professional, Server and Advanced Server
* Standard PC; 2GHz or faster compatible x86/x64 processor
* RAM: 2GB RAM recommended, 1GB minimum
* Hard-disk: 100MB free space recommended, 30MB free space required
* Display: 16-bit display adapter recommended; greater than 4-bit display adapter required