VeryUtils Document Converter is a high-performance batch converter! Convert documents in bulk to PDF or Image in batches! Batch convert doc, xls, ppt, eml, msg, dwg, dwf and many other file formats to PDF, PDF/A and/or Image.
VeryUtils Document Converter is a software product that can dynamically convert Microsoft Office 2003/2007/2010/2013/2016/2019/365, WordPerfect, HTML, AutoCAD DWG/DWF, EML, MSG, PostScript and many other document types to PDF, PDF/A, PostScript, JPEG, TIFF, PNG, PCX, BMP, EPS, etc. formats. It runs in batch mode via directory or email scanning, and runs in direct mode via COM (ActiveX) components. The Document Converter can be configured to recognize text (this is called OCR, needs extra OCR plugin) for converting images and PDF files, and supports printing input files directly to a physical printer instead of converting them to PDF or images.
With clustering and multithreading support, VeryUtils Document Converter provides a reliable and stable conversion process.
Document Converter is easy to install and is used in companies in the legal, pharmaceutical, insurance, and many other fields that produce a large number of documents. The goal of VeryUtils Document Converter is to help your company create a PDF/Image standard that can be easily and economically integrated into your workflow.
The main functions of VeryUtils Document Converter:
* Unlimited number of conversions;
* Multi-threaded conversion;
* Multiple input folders, each with its own configuration;
* Conversion scheduler;
* Monitor and from multiple email accounts;
* Failover and high-performance cluster support-more information;
* Support for text recognition-called OCR (needs extra OCR plugin);
* Does not require Adobe software;
* Support more than 300 file types;
* Convert HTML files, and support CSS, SSL, Java and Flash images;
* Convert MS Word hyperlink/title to pdf link/bookmark;
* Convert MS Word form fields to PDF form fields;
* Font embedding, resolution, compression and multi-language support;
* 128/256-bit PDF encryption; encrypt existing PDF files;
* Convert MS Excel hyperlink/title to pdf link/bookmark;
* Convert MS Powerpoint hyperlinks/titles to pdf links/bookmarks;
* PDF merge and split function;
* Add watermark and stationery-fully support unicode; mark existing PDF files;
* Include ActiveX objects for real-time conversion;
* Run as a Windows service;
* Convert to PDF, PostScript, TIFF (including class F), BMP, PNG, PCX, JPEG;