VeryUtils Screen Capture is the ultimate Screen Capture Tool for Windows. You can use Screen Capture Tool to capture a screen shot, or snip, of any object on your screen, and then annotate, save, or share the image.
VeryUtils Screen Capture is the most awesome tool for making screenshots you can get on your Windows PC. VeryUtils Screen Capture is a best Screen Capture Software. With this Screen Capture software, you can capture images of your computer screen, add comments and share them with others in minutes.
With Screen Capture software, a user can add comments on the captured screenshot using arrows, shapes, etc. It has built-in advanced image edition options. It allows the user to capture the whole screen or user-specified area in a rectangular form. Snipping tool allows the user to add notes to the screenshot.
VeryUtils Screen Capture is a screen capture tool, which easily captures the entire screen in various forms such as rectangular, fixed region defined by the user, etc. The captured images can be sent to printer, clipboard, and email. The captured images can be uploaded to social media sites or any other website.
VeryUtils Screen Capture is a light-weight screenshot software tool for Windows with the following key features:
- Quickly create screenshots of a selected region, window or fullscreen; you can even capture complete (scrolling) web pages from Internet Explorer.
- Easily annotate, highlight or obfuscate parts of the screenshot.
- Export the screenshot in various ways: save to file, send to printer, copy to clipboard, attach to e-mail, send Office programs or upload to photo sites like Flickr or Picasa, and others.
- A lot more options simplifying creation of and work with screenshots every day.
- The fastest way to take a customizable screenshot.
- Fast screenshot of selected area. Our app allows you to select any area on your desktop and take its screenshot with 2 button-clicks.
- Easy-to-use application. Simple and intuitive user interface makes your work with the app easier and faster.
- Powerful editors. You can edit screenshots instantly when taking them or later using a powerful online editor.
- Annotate Your Screenshots. Mark up your screenshot with a text box, arrow, highlight and more.
- Capture a region, a window or entire screen.
- Open, annotate and share an existing image.
- Copy to clipboard or save it locally.
- Zoom in / zoom out.
- Assign custom short-cut keys.
- Proxy server friendly.
- It has a preview window which shows the zoomed image of the area on which the cursor is hovering.
- Images are editable in terms of size, special effects etc.
- A quick toolbar speeds-up the screen capture process.
- Available in various languages like English, French, German, Spanish, Japanese, Russian, Chinese Simplified, Chinese Traditional, Turkish, Goergian, Portuguese, Brazillian, Arabic, Italian, Ukrainian, Polish, Danish, Hungarian, Dutch, Swedish, etc. 26 languages.
- It takes a full-page, scrolling screenshot and captures vertical & horizontal scrolls.
- A user can edit these snapshots using a colored pen, highlighter, etc.
- Captured images can be stored in PNG, GIF, and JPEG format.
- After capturing the screen, it automatically gets copied and it can be further pastes as required.
- It is a quick, lightweight, powerful and extremely responsive tool.
- Screen Capture allows for Resizing, cropping, sharpening and watermarking the captured images.
- It captures multiple windows, multi-level menus, etc.
- It saves captured snapshots in BMP, GIF, JPEG, PNG, ICO formats.
- It can be run from removable drive such as iPod, USB Flash drive, etc.
- Screen capture tool can be instantly activated using global hotkeys.
- Screen capture tool is easy to understand and easy to configure as well.
- It offers various capture modes such as "Capture region", "Capture the last region", "Capture fullscreen", "Capture Window".
- Add arrows, spotlight an area, colorful speech bubbles, rectangles, ellipses, text boxes, callouts and more.
Being easy to understand and configurable, VeryUtils Screen Capture is an
efficient tool for project managers, software developers, technical writers,
testers and anyone else creating screenshots.
VeryUtils Screen Capture tool captures a snapshot very quickly and easily. It captures the images of a full-screen window by scrolling a web page, or any user-selected area on the screen. The captured screen can be easily annotated, highlighted. The captured image can be saved in various formats for editing at a later stage. Once it is installed and assigned with hotkey on the keyboard, the user can capture screen with various modes like full screen, specifically selected area etc.
VeryUtils Screen Capture can also generate PDF, Microsoft Word (DOCX) or HTML documents based on images and comments. This feature is great for quickly generating user manuals, training or even a review in a couple of minutes.
VeryUtils Screen Capture is ready for companies. We can customize this software to enable/disable features to fit business constraints and ease the deployment on all company's PCs. We can add new functions to best meet your requirements.
All 32bit and 64 bit Windows versions are supported
Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Server and later operating systems.
Tags: screen capture, annotate screenshot, capture screen, screenshot, make screenshot, screencastify, snapshots, snapshot, screen capture tool, screen capture software, snagit, snipping, snipping tool, screenshot captor, snapdraw, printscreen, capture screenshots, technical writing, screen casts