Allow PDFs to be Seen Only On Your Website
In this way the PDF can be viewed only in the webpage. If any user manages to download the PDF, he cannot open it because it is password protected.
What will you get?
* Lifetime updates for free.
* It is my responsibility to take care of bugs, if any.
* Support for 3 months. This support includes answering to your questions regarding the code, for example if you trying to use this plugin in a 3rd party environment.
* Highly commented source codes of the plugin.
* Thorough documentation on how to use.
Features of the Plugin
* Embed a PDF in webpage.
* Embed a PDF document in a HTML element.
* Responsive - will adjust to the screen size.
* Responsive design – will adjust accordingly on mobiles, desktops, tablets.
* Allow PDFs to be seen only on your website.
* Previous & Next Page navigation buttons.
* Full-Screen button to view the PDF in full-screen.
* Download button to download the PDF. You can choose to show or hide this button.
* View PDF in a modal window.
* Embed option to show the picture of the first page, clicking on which PDF is opened in modal window.
* Set a theme color for the viewer.
* Place multiple PDFs in single page.
* Works in all major browsers - desktop & mobile, including IE11+.
* View a PDF in a modal dialog.