The sliding tabs jQuery plugin let's you create any number of tabs and make
them slideable with the mouse scroll wheel or directional buttons.
What can it do?
- Scroll any number of tabs: Unlimited number of tabs and no size limits.
- Multiple transitions for the content: fade, slide horizontal and vertical (no effect is also possible).
- Easing plugin for sliding effects: Just include the Easing plugin and specify the easing effect.
- Auto height adjustment: Useful for content with varying height.
- Multiple instances: The tabs can be included multiple times on the same page.
- Open tabs via external links or the URL: The tabs can be linked to anywhere on the page.
- Lightweight: The packed script weighs only 6kb.
- Use the mouse scroll wheel to slide the tabs: Can be disabled if desired.
- Autoplay support: Interval time can be set in the options.
- Save the active/current tab state: If enabled, the last tab clicked will be saved with a cookie.
- Navigates to the 'active' tab on page load: Active class name can be changed in the options.
- Auto deactivates and hides the directional buttons: Set the styling with CSS.
- Fully customizable: Fully customizable with CSS.
- Compatible with all browsers: Including IE6.