* Edit content saved as flexible rich-text format within Rich Text Editor.
* Streamline content reuse under an omnichannel marketing strategy.
* Define content models using a variety of formats under the Portable Text specification.
* Use Rich Text Editor as an HTML rich text editor for traditional websites.
* Publish content from the Rich Text Editor Data Store to any device or channel.
* Make everything available via APIs and let the frontend handle rendering.
* Written in ES6 with MVC architecture, custom data model, virtual DOM.
* Responsive images and media embeds (videos, tweets).
* Custom output format: HTML and Markdown support.
* Boost productivity with auto-formatting and collaboration.
* Extensible and customizable by design.
* Flexible image upload and file manager tools for adding responsive images, videos or PDF files to your content.
* One-click hassle-free drag&drop file upload support.
* Top-notch security with granular user permissions.
* File and folder management: upload, delete, move, categorize.
* Built-in image editor with image crop and resize or filters.
* Multiple storage options: local file server, FTP and cloud support.
* Enables PHP, ASP, ASP.net, C#, VB.NET, etc. web developers to replace any textbox/textarea with an intuitive word-like wysiwyg editor.
* Cross-browser support. Rich Text Editor offer even better quality and compatibility by supporting all major browsers.
* Cleanest html code. Rich Text Editor is built from the ground up to be a true XHTML editor in its own right.
* Cross-platform WYSIWYG Editor. RichText Editor supports all major browsers: IE 6.0+, Firefox 2.0+, Mozilla 1.3+, Safari (1.3+), Opera 9.0, IE 10 and Chrome. This includes Windows, Macintosh and Linux systems.
* HTML5 Support.
* Easy-to-use interface.
* Unlimited levels of the undo/redo.
* Full-Screen editing. It does not open a new window, instead it will resize to fit the browser screen. Edit in full screen mode, maximizing your available space.
* Edit WYSIWYG HTML and markdown content with a rich set of tools for modern web and mobile applications.
* Easily incorporate into blogs editor, messages, HTML email composer, and discussion forum-like applications.
* Make a floating toolbar or inline editor that allows you to select any editable element on the page and edit-in-place.
* Capable of handling markdown editing.
* Provide a fully customizable toolbar.
* Support third-party library integration.
* Handle images, hyperlinks, uploads, etc.
* Contain undo/redo manager.
Operating Systems Supported:
* Windows, Mac, Linux
* iOS, Android
* All major browsers, IE 6.0+, Firefox 2.0+, Mozilla 1.3+, Safari (1.3+), Opera 9.0, IE 10 and Chrome