Compressing and cropping images before they're send to the server can save
bandwidth, save manual cropping work, and allows the user to have more control
application to enable your users to edit profile pictures, photo albums, or any
other imagery that they upload to your server. All while still being able to set
content restrictions, like crop aspect ratio, minimum image size, and available
* Enforce Aspect Ratio. Enforce a single image aspect ratio or offer a range of aspect ratio options to make sure output images always fit perfectly.
* Client-side Transforms. Boost file upload speed and lower server bandwidth usage by compressing, resizing, and converting images in the browser.
* Rotate, Resize and Flip. Rotate, resize and flip pictures to make the perfect crop. Scale images using the mouse wheel or mobile multi-touch controls.
* Responsive and Accessible. Scales to best fit the available space. Interact with touch, mouse, and keyboard. Works great on mobile, tablet, and desktop.
* Render as editor mode right in the webpage.
* Load file objects, URLs, and dataURLs.
* An intuitive user experience on all platforms.
* Load raster images like GIFs, PNGs, JPEGs and Bitmaps.
* Load, transform, and save Images.
* Compress JPEG images.
* Easily integrate with third party libraries.
* Enable additonal rotate right button.
* Load images by dropping files on editor.
* Image Uploading. Upload any image to your server.
* Save Image Locally. Save the image locally—nice feature for mobile web applications.
* Image Cropping. Crop your image while creating the zone with your mouse or touch gestures.
* Image Resizing. Resize your image using your mouse, touch gestures, or specify the size in the settings.
* Image Rotating. Rotate your image using your mouse or touch gestures.
* Works in All Browsers. We've worked hard to provide a great user experience across all modern browers.
* Integration – Easily integrate Photo Editor into any existing project or application.
* Mobile – Photo Editor has full mobile support and adapts its interface to fit size of any device automatically.
* Crop – Crop photo to one of specified aspect ratios or let user select custom crop zone via UI.
* HTML5 – Photo Editor uses native HTML5, which means it works on every device.
* Fast on older and newer devices. Handles touch, mouse, and keyboard input.
* Rotate, turn, scale and flip images.
* Compress, reformat, and resize images on the client.
* Easily integrate with libraries like Dropzone, Uppy, jQuery File Upload, and FilePond.
Esc: Cancel the cropping.
Enter: Complete the cropping.
Delete: Delete the uploaded or cropped image.
←: Move the image to left by 1 pixel.
→: Move the image to right by 1 pixel.
↑: Move the image to top by 1 pixel.
↓: Move the image to bottom by 1 pixel.
M: Enable to move the image by dragging.
C: Enable to crop on the image by dragging.
I: Zoom in the image.
O: Zoom out the image.
L: Rotate the image to the left.
R: Rotate the image to the right.
H: Flip the image on the horizontal.
V: Flip the image on the vertical.
Compatible with a wide range of browsers and devices:
* Microsoft Edge 12+
* Safari 9+ Mac
* Internet Explorer 11
* Safari 9+ iOS
* Chrome Android
* Firefox Android
Just contact us through the form on the Support page, we're always happy to help out with any questions or problems.