PHP Web File Manager helps you quickly create multimedia file management applications. Supports thumbnails with customizable dimensions, easy integration with editors like TinyMCE, CKEditor, etc. Built-in auto-push to Google Drive for archiving.
Simple File Uploader and Explorer is a simple PHP Script to upload files and manage them. The drag and drop file uploader is the main feature of this script. It allows you to upload multiple files very fast and easy way. All files are stored in a writable folder (fileFolder). Once the files are uploaded they can be viewed in Download Files section. Also you can search files, view thumbnails and Download Files.
PHP Web File Manager is the ultimate file and document manager. Manage your files in the cloud with desktop-like intuitive features such as dragging files to a folder, moving files to other folders or even deleting them. Try out the demo today, preview a PDF, Word, Excel and PowerPoint document or move the files around just like you do on your desktop and see how easy it is to use! Enjoy and thank you for looking.
PHP Web File Manager Features:
- Without require MySQL and other databases.
- No Database Used for users, so Simple to Integrate.
- Usability like the MacOS Finder or Windows Explorer.
- Mobile friendly view for touch devices.
- All operations with files and folders on a remote server (copy, move, upload, create folder/file, rename, etc.)
- High performance server backend and light client UI.
- Multi-root support.
- Local file system, MySQL, FTP, Box, Dropbox, GoogleDrive and OneDrive volume storage drivers.
- Support AWS S3, Azure, Digital Ocean Spaces and more with League\Flysystem Flysystem driver.
- Cloud storage (Box, Dropbox, GoogleDrive and OneDrive) drivers.
- Background file/folder upload with Drag & Drop HTML5 support.
- Chunked file upload for large file.
- Upload directly to the folder.
- Upload form URL (or list).
- List and Icons view.
- Keyboard shortcuts.
- Standard methods of file/group selection using mouse or keyboard.
- Move/Copy files with Drag & Drop.
- Drag & Drop to outside by starting drag with alt/option key press.
- Archives create/extract (zip, rar, 7z, tar, gzip, bzip2).
- Rich context menu and toolbar.
- Quicklook, preview for common file types.
- Edit text files and images.
- "Places" for your favorites.
- Calculate directory sizes.
- Thumbnails for image, movie files.
- Thumbnail view of uploaded files.
- Easy to integrate with web editors (elRTE, CKEditor, TinyMCE).
- Flexible configuration of access rights, upload file types, user interface and other.
- Extensibility by event handling of backend and client side.
- Simple client-server API based on JSON.
- Supports custom information in info dialog.
- Configuable columns of list view.
- Supports custom CSS class function for the custom folder icon.
- Connector plugin.
* AutoRotate : Auto rotation on file upload of JPEG file by EXIF Orientation.
* AutoResize : Auto resize on file upload.
* Normalizer : UTF-8 Normalizer of file-name and file-path etc.
* Sanitizer : Sanitizer of file-name and file-path etc.
* Watermark : Print watermark on file upload.
- Integrated with WYSIWYG API capable editors: CKEditor, FCKeditor (D6, D7), TinyMCE (D6, D7), BUEditor, jWYSIWYG (D6), YUI, WYMeditor.
- Multiple file upload.
- File copying/moving with Drag & Drop support.
- Quick file and directory rename.
- Lightbox-preview for images, music, media.
- Context menu with generic file/directory operations.
- Inline text file editing.
- Favorites directory list.
- Directory selection history.
- Working with archives.
- File descriptions.
- Drag and Drop file upload.
- Drupal file table integration (including Private filesystem support).
- Search for filenames.
- Visual image resize, crop and rotation.
- Role based access control.
- Online preview support for PSD, md, html, office docs (by Google/Microsoft online tools), CAD, etc.
- Token support for file paths and labels.
PHP Web File Manager Requirements:
jQuery / jQuery UI
- jQuery 1.8.0+
- jQuery UI 1.9.0+
- Required: draggable, droppable, resizable, selectable, button and slider.
- Recommend: sorter (To make sortable the List column and the Places).
- Modern browsers both of desktop or mobile. PHP Web File Manager was tested in newest Chrome, Edge, Firefox, IE and Opera.
- Any web server
- PHP 5.2+ (Recommend PHP 5.4 or higher) And for thumbnails - GD / Imagick module / convert(imagemagick) require.
- Recommend PHP 7.1 or higher to supports non-ASCII character of file path/name on the Windows server.
PHP Web File Manager
Single File PHP FileManager
PHP Web File Manager
- Product Code: MOD190803141856
- Availability: In Stock
- Viewed: 15551
- Sold By: BestScripts
- Seller Reviews: (0)
- Ex Tax: $29.95