Image Cropping is used across all modern web applications, if your web
application requires a particular pixel size of images and you need to crop and
choice to you.
Quick feature overview:
* Responsive and beautifully animated.
* Optimised for fast performance.
* Crop, rotate and upload images.
* Supports touch interaction on mobile devices.
* Auto correct mobile image rotation.
* Can upload over AJAX or form POST.
* Auto crop and auto resize of images.
* Image rotate, zoom, flip, move.
* Tons of options, methods, events.
* Rotate images.
* Loads dropped images and URLs.
* A treat for the eyes.
* Mobile Friendly. JS Image Cropper has been optimized to also work with touch input on mobile devices.
* Browser Cropping. Cropping is done on the client, no image manipulation script required on the server.
* Crop. Specify the output ratio, be it square (1:1), portrait (3:4), movie mode (16:9) a custom ratio or the ratio of the input image, JS Image Cropper has got you covered.
* Rotate. Rotate the image to a 90, 180 or 270 degrees angle.
* AutoCrop. JS Image Cropper will automatically crop the image to best fit the specified output ratio.
* AutoRotate. Mobile devices can embed rotation information in photographs, this often results in rotated or incorrectly read imagery. JS Image Cropper automatically corrects this and presents the photo the way it was intended.
* AutoSize. Specify the maximum size of the output image and JS Image Cropper will scale down the image to fit perfectly. Tip: Use AutoSize with a square ratio to quickly crop avatars.
* AJAX and Form POST. Upload cropped images with AJAX or with a traditional form post.
* Very Fast. JS Image Cropper's code is optimized for performance. On top of optimal code paths, JS Image Cropper animations assist in making the cropping experience feel smooth and fast.
* Standalone. No client-side or server-side frameworks or libraries are required.
* Bootstrap and Foundation Support. Tested and works nicely with both Bootstrap and Foundation.
* React, Angular and Vue Wrappers. The package contains wrapper modules for both Angular 1.x, 2.0 and React.
* Easy to Configure. Setting up JS Image Cropper is a matter of adding some data attributes to your HTML and presto, you're ready to crop and upload images.
* Edit Server Images. JS Image Cropper can also load images via URL, this allows you to use JS Image Cropper to quickly crop server images.
* Change Labels. All texts and icons can be configured using data attributes.
* And much more features.
* Angular 1.x
* Internet Explorer 10+
* Opera (Not Opera mini as it lacks the required Canvas features)
* Safari 8+ on OSX & iOS 8.4+ (Safari on Windows is no longer supported by Apple)
* Android 4.4.4+
Just contact us through the form on the Support page, we're always happy to help out with any questions or problems.