VeryUtils DropFiles Automation Tool is an easy to use Windows software, you can use this software to monitor your desktop or any other folder on your hard drive. VeryUtils DropFiles Automation Tool is an automated Windows file management tool. Use DropFiles Automation Tool's friendly interface to create advanced rules to move, copy, delete, rename, run an external EXE application, or open files based on their name, extension, size, creation date, and more.
VeryUtils DropFiles Automation Tool is a File and Folder Watcher software, it can monitor one or more folders for new files. When new files arrive, VeryUtils DropFiles Automation Tool then triggers a custom action, such as running a second program with the new files. This can be used to:
* Pre-process photos as you take them, using Adobe Droplets.
* Automatically process incoming FTP files as they arrive.
* Automatically send files via FTP, SFTP, FTPS after they are dropped in a folder.
* Automatically distil PDF files.
* Automatically Process email attachments when they are saved to disk.
* Automatically Load new files into a database.
* Quickly and easily trigger business processes when files are created.
* and much more!
With File Watcher, files are only processed when they have finished being written to disk - so huge video files (100MB - 10GB or more) will not be processed prematurely.
Files that already exist when File Watcher starts can be processed, this is very handy to pickup files that might have arrived while FileWatcher was not active due to a system restart.
Incoming files can be processed individually.
File Watcher can process only those files that match a file spec (e.g. '*.txt;*.html') and ignore all other files that might arrive at the same time. It can also watch multiple folders at the same time (subfolders are handled also).
File Watcher can also prevent triggering new actions while an old action is still running.
User Benefits for VeryUtils DropFiles Automation Tool:
* Monitor an unlimited number of folders, including subfolders
* Run unlimited actions per folder watching event
* Monitor folders on local disks, network drives, or FTP locations
* Monitor changed, renamed, deleted and created events or any combination of these
* Filter by file attributes, creation time, directory name, file name or type, size etc
* Never lose a file or folder event regardless of the level of disk activity
* Copy, move, email, print actions, and custom actions via VBScript/JScript integration
* Fully recovers from network location downtime.
Now, please by following steps to use VeryUtils DropFiles Automation Tool to monitor a folder and execute an external application for new files.
1. Please download and install VeryUtils DropFiles Automation Tool from this web page,
2. after you install it, please run this software, you will see following icon appear on the desktop,
3. Please make a new "Run with..." profile first. Select "Profiles"->"Customize" menu item,
Add a new Profile, name it with "Run_with...",
Close the "Customize Profiles" window.
4. Make an association action with "Run_with..." profile.
Select "Run_with..." profile,
Add an Association, execute following command line for all *.pdf files,
Save and close the windows.
5. Start to monitor a folder. Click right button on icon, select "Options" menu item,
On the "Monitoring" tab, select a folder for monitoring, set Time interval value, and select "Run_with..." profile,
Click "Save" and "OK" buttons to close the windows.
6. When you copy two PDF files into C:\Work folder, these PDF files will be opened in notepad.exe application automatically. You can also replace "notepad.exe" application with Various Command Line applications from VeryPDF, then you can batch process new files at background automatically.
VeryUtils DropFiles Automation Tool is a great software to batch process your files, it will save your time, and it can do lots of works automatically, you can setup it and forget it, that's all.
If you like the VeryUtils DropFiles Automation Tool, you may buy it from following web page directly,