VeryUtils PDF Content Comparer does Intuitive, intelligent comparison of your PDF, Word, Text, etc. document formats. You can use our side-by-side PDF & Word document comparison software to highlight changes.
Your PDFs contain actual content, not just text or images. VeryUtils PDF Comparer intelligently compares the content in your files. Any differences are shown in a visually gorgeous display, akin to holding up two pieces of paper to the light.
Comparing is as simple as dragging two PDFs into the compare window and clicking on the compare button. The result is a simple, intuitive overview of any differences detected in the two documents.
Instead of only comparing text in the PDFs, or converting the PDFs to images and comparing those pixel by pixel like other comparison tools, VeryUtils PDF Content Comparer can intelligently compare the actual content elements in your files.
The ability to compare multiple files against one another is something that you may need to do at some point in education or work. Observing the difference between two different PDF or Word files is not difficult, all you need is a tool that will compare files and show you the similarities. VeryUtils has designed an inventive solution for comparing texts. With the VeryUtils PDF Compare Tool, you can see the similarities between two PDFs within seconds. You can compare two PDF documents side by side, and similar text is highlighted in both the documents.
Features of the VeryUtils PDF Content Comparer Desktop Application:
* VeryUtils PDF Content Comparer supports all Windows systems.
* Comparison of documents in the following formats: PDF, DOC, DOCX, XLS, XLSX, PPT, PPTX, HTML, TEXT, etc. document formats.
* Improved Header/Footer selection.
* Improved whitespace and character separation handling.
* Improved image and gradient handling.
* No data will be stored outside your local installation.
* Side by Side View. Our side-by-side view lets you track changes in seconds. As you scroll, both docs stay in sync.
* Visualize side by side. Easily compare documents or multiple versions of a PDF file using a side-by-side comparison view or single page views to quickly spot changes by eye.
How to compare PDF files:
1. Open VeryUtils PDF Content Comparer software and choose "File" > "Open",
2. Click "Browse…" button with left to choose the older file version you want to compare.
3. Click "Browse…" button with right to choose the newer file version you want to compare.
4. Click the "OK" button.
5. Review the Compare Results summary. You can review each file difference between the older document and the newer document easily.
You may download and buy VeryUtils PDF Content Comparer software from following web page,
If you encounter any problem with this software, please feel free to let us know, we will assist you asap.