In the digital age, PDF files have become a popular and widely used format for document sharing and distribution. However, there are times when you may need to modify the page size of a PDF file to meet specific requirements or preferences. This is where VeryUtils PDF Page Resizer Command Line comes into play, offering a powerful and efficient solution for resizing PDF pages.
VeryUtils PDF Page Resizer Command Line is a versatile tool designed to manipulate PDF files by changing their page sizes. It provides a convenient command-line interface, allowing users to integrate the functionality seamlessly into their scripts or applications. Whether you're a developer looking to automate PDF resizing tasks or an individual who needs to adjust the page size of a single PDF file, this tool can be your go-to solution.
To get started with VeryUtils PDF Page Resizer Command Line, you can download the trial version from the official website ( https://veryutils.com/pdf-page-resizer-command-line ). This trial version provides an opportunity to explore the features and functionality before making a purchase.
Key Features of VeryUtils PDF Page Resizer Command Line:
1. Support for all versions of PDF files: Whether you're working with an older PDF format or the latest version, this tool can handle them all. You won't have to worry about compatibility issues when resizing your PDF pages.
2. Unattended conversion for specified directories: With this feature, you can automate the resizing process for multiple PDF files located in a specific directory. It saves you time and effort by eliminating the need to resize each file manually.
3. Standalone application: VeryUtils PDF Page Resizer Command Line doesn't require any additional PDF reader or creator software to perform the resizing. It operates independently, streamlining your workflow and ensuring efficiency.
4. Compatibility with various Windows versions: Whether you're using Windows 98, ME, NT, 2000, XP, 2003, Vista, 7, 10, or any other 32-bit or 64-bit version, this tool is fully compatible, allowing you to resize PDF pages without any platform limitations.
5. Automatic removal of owner passwords: In situations where you encounter PDF files with owner passwords, this tool can automatically remove them, enabling you to resize the pages without any restrictions.
6. Preservation of PDF quality: VeryUtils PDF Page Resizer Command Line ensures that the quality of your PDF files remains intact throughout the resizing process. You don't have to worry about any degradation or loss of information.
7. Retention of Meta properties: The tool retains important Meta properties, such as author, title, subject, and keywords, in the generated PDF files. This ensures that the metadata associated with your documents remains consistent.
8. Multithreaded environment support: Leveraging the power of multithreading, VeryUtils PDF Page Resizer Command Line can efficiently process multiple PDF files simultaneously, enhancing performance and reducing processing time.
9. Integration with various programming languages: Developers can leverage the command-line interface to integrate this tool into their applications or scripts seamlessly. It supports popular programming languages such as PHP, C#, VB.NET, Delphi, C++, and more.
10. Flexible resizing options: VeryUtils PDF Page Resizer Command Line enables you to change PDF page size to any customized dimensions. You can specify the exact measurements you require, ensuring your PDF files meet your specific requirements.
11. Automatic PDF file repair: In addition to resizing capabilities, the tool can also automatically repair damaged PDF files. This feature ensures that even if your PDF files are corrupted or contain errors, you can still resize their pages effectively.
To demonstrate the simplicity and power of VeryUtils PDF Page Resizer Command Line, here are a few examples:
1. Resize a PDF file to the dimensions of 595x842:
pdfresizer.exe -resizepaper "595x842" test.pdf _test-595x842.pdf
2. Resize a PDF file to the dimensions of 612x792:
pdfresizer.exe -resizepaper "612x792" test.pdf _test-612x792.pdf
3. Resize a PDF file to the dimensions of 1000x1000:
pdfresizer.exe -resizepaper "1000x1000" test.pdf _test-1000x1000.pdf
4. Resize a PDF file to the dimensions of 842x1191:
pdfresizer.exe -resizepaper "842x1191" test.pdf _test-842x1191.pdf
5. Resize a PDF file to the dimensions of 1191x1684:
pdfresizer.exe -resizepaper "1191x1684" test.pdf _test-1191x1684.pdf
6. Resize a PDF file to the dimensions of 1684x2384:
pdfresizer.exe -resizepaper "1684x2384" test.pdf _test-1684x2384.pdf
7. Resize a PDF file to the dimensions of 612x1009:
pdfresizer.exe -resizepaper "612x1009" test.pdf _test-612x1009.pdf
VeryUtils PDF Page Resizer Command Line provides a robust and efficient solution for resizing PDF pages. With its comprehensive features, compatibility with various PDF versions, and seamless integration into scripts or applications, it caters to both developers and individuals seeking to modify PDF page sizes. Whether you need to resize a single file or automate the process for a large batch of PDFs, VeryUtils PDF Page Resizer Command Line is a reliable choice that ensures quality, preserves metadata, and simplifies your PDF management tasks.
➤ Want to buy this product from VeryUtils?
If you are interested in purchasing this software or developing a customized software based on it, please do not hesitate to contact us.
We look forward to the opportunity of working with you and providing developer assistance if required.