VeryUtils HookPrinter Print Logger core purpose is to track all printing in local system. It keeps detaileds for all user printing activity. This logging helps to understand printing at the level of interest, such as by user, printer, group, department, office or shared account.
The trial version of "VeryUtils HookPrinter Print Logger" software can be downloaded from this web page,
User Level Tracking
Users are able to view their own printing history via the user web interface,
* Administrators can view the print history of each user.
* Track the types of jobs printed, e.g. user name, computer name, document name, etc..
* Filters make it easy to locate specific print jobs.
* Export data as HTML, CSV, MS Excel, etc. formats.
* View captured print contents in PDF format.
User level printing may also be presented as the summary of all users in a group, office or department.
Printer Level Tracking
Tracking by printer helps to understand how much printers are used, by who and when. This assists decisions such as purchasing a new printer or re-allocating existing printers to achieve more efficient usage.
* Compare and analyze printer usage
* Determine which printers are used most
* See detailed logs for each printer
* Visual charts help to understand utilization
You may look at a demo Print Log Report from following web page,
If you encounter any problem with this software, please feel free to let us know, we are glad to assist you asap.