VeryUtils OCR to Any Converter Command Line for Windows Server
Automatically and massively convert scanned documents into searchable PDF
VeryUtils OCR to Any Converter Command Line Server software can be used to convert paper and scanned documents into searchable PDF files. OCR to Any Converter is designed to meet the needs of automation, mass document scanning and OCR, replacing manual document processing with fast, cost-effective operations.
VeryUtils OCR to Any Converter Command Line software supports folder watching function, when any document enters the watched folder, it can automatically convert this document to searchable PDF file by perform the OCR process. In addition to OCR automation, OCR to Any Converter Command Line also integrates unlimited multithreading and batch processing OCR to accommodate high-volume scanning, up to billions of pages per year, making OCR to Any Converter a powerful enterprise OCR software solution.
OCR to Any converter Command Line is designed to improve the accuracy, speed and simplicity of OCR. The software delivers highly accurate text recognition rates by using a great OCR engine. In addition, the OCR to Any Converter can process up to 6,000 pages per hour on average to handle the highest volume environments. It is a flexible OCR solution that can be easily integrated into existing document imaging workflows while providing multiple workflow accessibility, allowing users to perform many image processing functions other than OCR.
VeryUtils OCR to Any Converter Command Line key features:
* Monitor folder: Automatically execute OCR process. The monitored folder allows the user to participate in the OCR process unattended; simply put a file in the folder to perform a text search.
* OCR accuracy: OCR to Any Converter can find difficult words that are often missed by competing products. More accurate OCR results can produce more efficient employees, as well as better document storage, access, and management.
* Fast OCR: Each instance of OCR application can process nearly 6,000 pages per hour.
* Batch OCR and multithreading on unlimited cores: OCR to Any converter is designed for high-volume enterprise-level processing that can handle hundreds of billions of pages per year.
* Convert multiple formats: Support converting PDF, TXT, RTF, JPG, TIFF, etc. into full-text searchable PDF files.
* Error monitoring module: When a processing error occurs, the system can automatically retry the job and generate an error log when the batch processing ends.
* The OCR of Any converter supports 118 languages, including simplified and traditional Chinese OCR, Japanese OCR, Korean and Arabic.
* Powerful OCR function, including confidence control.