PHP Script to batch send the emails from Command Line or on schedule.
* Read email list from emails-queue.txt file
* Save the sent emails to emails-sent.txt file, this file is used to avoid duplicated emails
* Read blocked emails from emails-blocked.txt file
* Use SMTP to send the emails
* Support command line operation, you can run it in CMD window by manual or call it from a script
* Integrate PHPMailer to support SMTP Server, support Gmail and other SMTP servers
* Sort and remove duplicated emails automatically
* Support Windows, Mac and Linux systems
* Batch send over 1000+ emails on the fly
* Support Email Open Tracking function
* Full debug message to allow you to debug the problems quickly.
* Support SSL and TLS encryption system for SMTP
* Support Google 2-Step Verification for Gmail
* Support ReplyTo email address
* Support HTML body in the email
* This PHP script can remember the progress of email sending, so you can terminate and resume email sending easily.
* Able to avoid send the duplicated emails when you run this script more and more times
* Support Sent and Opened information in the Open Tracking function
* Support log function for all operations
* Support HTML email template