jQuery Multiple File Uploader is a new and modern multiple file uploader, offering a wide variety of functions. It's based on HTML5, so it does not require flash. Easy to implement and use.
Multi File Uploader PHP Script allows you to upload multiple files like audio, PDF, documents, GIF, JPEG and many more.
This File Uploader PHP Script comes with drag and drop uploader. So, you can quickly drag the files you want to upload and drop them.
jQuery Multiple File Uploader widget with multiple file selection, drag&drop support, progress bar, validation and preview images, audio and video for jQuery. jQuery Multiple File Uploader supports cross-domain, chunked and resumable file uploads and client-side image resizing. Works with any server-side platform (PHP, Python, Ruby on Rails, Java, Node.js, Go etc.) that supports standard HTML form file uploads.
jQuery Multiple File Uploader features:
* Easy installation
* Uploading without page refreshing
* Asynchronous file upload
* Supports multiple files uploading
* Real-time uploading progress tracking
* Easy to use, easy for customization
* Icons of common file extensions
* Nice looking client-side API
* Rich progress and status information
* Ability to cancel uploads in progress
* Displaying file size after uploading
* Creating thumbnails
* AJAX Powered
* HTML5 based (no flash required)
* Built with the Bootstrap CSS framework and Icons from Glyphicons.
* No Database required, no MySQL required.
* Drag and Drop upload
* Multi file upload
* File upload progress
* File list display
* File validation
* PHP download mode
* Tons of options
* Easy customization
* Mobile support
* RESTful API
* Works with Laravel 5, CakePHP 3, Yii 2, CodeIgniter 3 and Zend Framework 2
* Drag and Drop File Up Loader
* Bootstrap Based File Manager
* Image Thumbnail View
* View File Type
* View File Size
* Download and View File List
* Drag-n-drop upload support for all modern browsers and manual upload option for old browsers.
* All modern browsers are supported. Internet Explorer 6 and below are not supported.
* File extensions restriction to select different file type on different locations.
* File size restriction to save bandwidth.
* Supports parallel uploads to save your time.
You may need some basic understanding of PHP in order to implement the item on your website.
If you have any questions, found a bug or need extra help with installing the plugin – don't hesitate to contact us through the contact form on my profile.
Tags: file uploader, upload file, file upload, php uploader, php file uploader, jquery file uploader, jquery file upload, ajax file uploader, ajax file upload, multiple file upload, uploader, multi uploader, multi upload