Photo Watermark is a Picture Stamper software software for Windows system. You can use Picture Stamper software to batch add your copyright information to hundreds of photos in minutes. Photo Watermark is an application that can add digital watermarks to all your images, photos and pictures with the transparency you decide. Ideal for users who want to capture, watermark and share their photographs quickly and easily. With this app you can simply create your own watermark.
Whether you are a photographer or a writer, a blogger or a website owner, or
you just share unique pictures in your Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and other
social networking accounts, you probably would like to stamp your pictures,
drawings and photos with your name or address (watermark) and logo, in a pretty
manner of course.
Photo Watermark software is an application that allows you to do just that but with an intuitive and easy to use user interface. All you have to do is add your photos, logo and watermark text and let Photo Watermark software do the magic for you. You can add as many photos as you want and stamp all of them at once. Your last stamp design is always saved for later use so you don’t need to redesign from scratch each time you run Photo Watermark software.
Batch watermark thousands of photos quickly. Put text to photo, insert logo, or combination of both. Add custom watermarks. Choose from 260 fonts or use your own fonts. Watermark photos offline. Free trial version. Our batch watermark software runs on Windows system.
Photo Watermark software features:
* Fonts, color and other effects in text mode.
* Easy to move, resize and change transparency of watermark as you want.
* Easy reusing of recent watermark texts.
* Drag and Drop files and folders.
* Support for more file types.
* *.bmp *.dib *.jpeg *.jpg *.jpg *.jp2 *.png *.webp *.pgm *.pbm *.ppm *.sr *.ras *.tiff *.tif *.xbm *.xpm.
* Add a logo to your pictures.
* Add a watermark text to your pictures.
* Insert a shadow bar to better highlight your watermark text.
* Align logo and watermark to all corners and the center of the image (Keep the relative position in all pictures).
* Allows resizing of your pictures.
* Allow JPG compression settings.
* Added new output file types. Now JPG, PNG and TIF are supported.
* Batch processing (Perform all tasks on any number of pictures with just a single click).
* Add opacity to watermark or logo image.
Add Text and Image Watermarks to your photo images
- Add your name or copyright notice along with symbols like © ® £ or your logo as watermarks on your photos. Stamp your authority over your images.
- Watermark hundreds of photos in one go. Add watermarks to multiple photos in minutes with the click of a button.
Shapes and QR codes
- Add various shapes and fill them with solid or gradient colors. Add QR codes as watermark on your photos.
Fully Customizable Watermarks
- Choose the font, font size, style and color for your watermarks. Set custom transparency level, add shadows or rotate watermarks to your taste.
Place watermarks where you want
- Select from one of the 9 predefined positions to place your watermark or put the watermark at your desired location on the image by specifying top, left coordinates or by drag and drop.
- View the real time preview of the watermark right on the photos you are watermarking so there are no surprises afterwards. Know precisely how the watermarked images will look beforehand.
Photo Watermark software highlights:
* Batch stamp all of your images on the fly.
* Easy to use.
* Portable (Copy installed Photo Watermark software folder in your USB and run it without installing on any PC).
* Configure one and use the same settings without touching anything.
* Supported on all Windows versions: XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1 and 10 (32-bit and 64-bit).
How to use?
* Add any number of pictures you want using "Add Pictures" button.
* Configure Shadow settings
* Set a watermark text and its font and color (You can adjust watermark text position by dragging it using your mouse left click.)
* Configure logo settings. (You can adjust logo position by dragging it using your mouse left click.)
* Set an output resize preference specially if you are using lots of pictures with lots of different sizes.
* Set output format and/or JPG compression configuration and hit "Start Stamping"