DWG to Vector Converter Command Line is a AutoCAD DWG to PDF
conversion tool, you can use it to convert DWG to PDF, DXF to PDF, both DWG and
DXF to EMF, WMF, SVG, Postscript (PS), EPS, SWF (Flash), XPS, HPGL, PCL etc.
formats without AutoCAD installed in your system.
Do you want to share AutoCAD DWG files easily in a format that's guaranteed to be accessible? Look no further because we have the app you need! Convert DWG to PDF from command line with the DWG to Vector Converter Command Line software. Designed specifically for web-server and services, this app can be also integrated into any interface to make its options more comfortable for users.
DWG to Vector Converter Command Line converts AutoCAD DWG and DXF files into following file formats,
- WMF :: Windows Metafile
- EMF :: Microsoft Enhanced Metafile (32-bit)
- PS :: Adobe PostScript file
- EPS :: Adobe Encapsulated PostScript
- SVG :: Scalable Vector Graphics
- SWF :: Macromedia Flash File Format
- XPS :: Microsoft XML Paper Specification
- HPGL :: HP-GL plotter language
- PCL :: HP Page Control Language, Printer Command Language Format (PCL)
- PDF :: Acrobat PDF file, convert general PDF to Vector PDF
DWG to Vector Converter Command Line converts AutoCAD DWG and DXF formats to
any of the industry-standard formats listed above. As native vector graphics,
you gain tremendous advantages when importing them into your publishing system.
DWG to Vector Converter Command Line key features:
- Stand-alone software - AutoCAD NOT required.
- Batch convert DWG to PDF, DXF to PDF and DWF to PDF (DWF format requires a custom-build version).
- Supports all version of AutoCAD 2.5-2019.
- PDF encryption and password protection.
- Convert DWG and DXF files to quality PDF files.
- Convert DWG and DXF files to Vector PDF, WMF, EMF, PS, EPS, SVG, SWF, PCL, HPGL, XPS formats.
- Able to set a folder for SHX fonts.
- Able to set DPI Resolution, Width, Height options.
- Customizable paper size for output formats.
- Able to set Line Width option for conversion.
- Create color or black and white output formats.
- Able to create output file for each view, one output file per view.
- Support multiple layouts in DWG and DXF files.
- Support batch conversion.
- Standalone product, don't need of AutoCAD application.
- DWG2Vector can be used from the command line to batch-process multiple conversions.
- Create high quality Vector PDF, XPS and other formats from CAD drawings.
- Support a wide variety of versions of DWG and DXF files, it is support DXF or DWG files from R12, R13, R14, 2000 and 2004, etc. formats.
- Support wildcard character, for example: *.dwg, a*.dxf, etc.
- Support all Windows platforms, 95/98/ME/NT/2000/XP/Vista/10, 32bit and 64bit.
- Support all versions of DWG, DXF and DWF formats (Supports R2.5-2019, DWF format requires a custom-build version).
- You may set the page size directly, or select the predefined page size to set the page size quickly.
- Can adjust the size of output pages with its layout setting automatically.
- Can export layer and raster image object to PDF.
- Can export the arc/circle objects to true arc/circle objects of PDF.
- Supports pen width and destination colors settings.
- You may convert model space, all layouts, all paper space, or last active layout to PDF file.
- Can export pure text format PDF file and compressed format PDF file.
- Can adjust the generating order of DWG drawing files.
- Creates bookmark automatically with layout name and file name, and also you can edit them.
- You can set quality of PDF with DPI parameter.
- Encrypt the outputted PDF files, supports PDF's security options.
- Supports 'true colors', 'gray' and 'white/black' color mode.
- Easy to use, you can call it from script, C#, VB.NET, VB, PHP, ASP, etc. program languages for batch conversion.
- Convert thousands of files and keep folder structure.
- Process DWG files into a wide range of alternative formats.
- Combine multiple DWG files into a single PDF in batch.
- Create a .bat file to reuse project settings.
- Use ActiveX controls to integrate with almost any Windows app (we provide C++ and PHP samples).
- Unattended DWG plotting and PDF publishing without AutoCAD. You don't necessarily need AutoCAD to plot DWG drawings.
- Automatically recover the drawing if the drawing is damaged.
- Create bookmarks in your PDF.
- Output one PDF per layout, one PDF per drawing or all drawings into one PDF file.
- PDF Properties support. Allows you to set the author, title, subject, keywords for the PDF file.
- Supports every version of DWG/DXF/DWF files (Supports R2.5/2.6, R9, R10, R12, R13, R14, R2000/2002, R2004/2005/2006, 2007/2008/2009, 2010/2011/2012, 2013/2014/2015/2016/2017, 2018 formats).
- Save drawings to a raster image file (require DWG to Image Converter Command Line).
- Batch conversion of vector CAD files (DXF, DWG, DGN, HPGL) to raster formats (BMP, JPG, TIFF, PDF..) (require DWG to Image Converter Command Line).
- Convert drawings to BMP, CAL, GIF, GP4, JPEG, PNG, TIFF from the command line (require DWG to Image Converter Command Line).
- Wildcard naming (e.g. *.dwg, *.dxf, *.pdf).
There's more. We've included tons of options that let you modify the look and usability of your target PDFs,
- Choose between normal, and black & white color modes.
- Add a page counter or a date to every PDF page.
- Specify compression level.
- Select your paper size and change positions.
- Adjust page margins and add/remove borders.
- Include Encryption and Permissions.
- Add a digital certificate signature (requires a custom-build version).
- Design unique watermarks (color, font, etc.).
When it comes to providing users with affordable options, our award-winning
converters are the best. We're proud to offer it to you at a fraction of the
cost. Take advantage of our FREE trial download and see what you think. We're
certain you'll agree that this is one awesome utility!
After installing the DWG to Vector Converter Command Line on a web server, the program becomes available for all users online. They don't even need to know how to convert DWG to PDF from Windows command line. It doesn't get any easier then that!
Windows XP / Vista / Win7 /Win8 / Win10/ Windows Server /Mac OSX / Linux (via wine)
DWGTools Converter Command Line v3.2
Convert DWG and DXF files to Vector PDF, WMF, EMF, PS, EPS, SVG, SWF, PCL, HPGL, XPS formats.
Usage: dwg2vec [options] [dwg-file] [[out-file]]
-fontdir [string] : a folder contain .ctb, .shx, etc. files
-dpi [int] : set DPI to output file
-width [fp] : set width, unit is point
-height [fp] : set height, unit is point
-unit [string] : cm, mm, pt, in, default is pt
-linewidth [string]: set line width, unit in mm
-colormode [int] : set color mode, 0 is color and 1 is black and white
-byview : create an output file for each view
-noext : don't append suffix to filename for single page file
-fixed : fix precision problem
-debug : output debug message
-$ [string] : input registration key
dwg2vec.exe C:\test.dwg C:\out.pdf
dwg2vec.exe -byview C:\test.dwg C:\out.pdf
dwg2vec.exe C:\test.dwg C:\out.emf
dwg2vec.exe C:\test.dwg C:\out.wmf
dwg2vec.exe C:\test.dwg C:\out.ps
dwg2vec.exe -noext C:\test.dwg C:\out.emf
dwg2vec.exe C:\*.dwg C:\*.pdf
dwg2vec.exe -fontdir "C:\fonts" C:\test.dwg C:\out.pdf
dwg2vec.exe -linewidth "1=0.1;2=0.1;3=0.1" C:\test.dwg C:\out.tif
dwg2vec.exe -width 612 -height 792 C:\test.dwg C:\out.tif
dwg2vec.exe -linewidth "1=0.1;2=0.1;3=0.1" C:\test.dwg C:\out.pdf
Tags: autocad to pdf conversion, autocad to pdf converter, cad to pdf, cad to pdf conversion, cad to pdf converter, dwg to emf, dwg to eps, dwg to flash, dwg to hpgl, dwg to pcl, dwg to pdf, dwg to pdf conversion, dwg to pdf converter, dwg to postscript, dwg to ps, dwg to svg, dwg to swf, dwg to wmf, dwg to xps, dxf to emf, dxf to eps, dxf to flash, dxf to hpgl, dxf to pcl, dxf to pdf, dxf to pdf conversion, dxf to pdf converter, dxf to postscript, dxf to ps, dxf to svg, dxf to swf, dxf to wmf, dxf to xps