VeryUtils Image Crop and Upload using jQuery with PHP Ajax. Uploading images is a common feature in web applications, but the size of the images uploaded by the users may not always be suitable for the application. To overcome this issue, the concept ofcomes into play. Image cropping is a process of reducing the size of an image by selecting a portion of it and discarding the rest. This not only reduces the size of the image but also makes it look better when it is displayed on the application. In this article, we will be discussing the Image Crop and Upload script in jQuery, Ajax and PHP that has been created by VeryUtils.
Features of VeryUtils Image Crop and Upload using jQuery with PHP Ajax:
* Image crop in PHP: This script allows you to crop images in PHP, which means that you can easily reduce the size of an image before uploading it to the server.
* Download Crop image: After cropping the image, the script allows you to download the cropped image in the desired format, such as JPEG, PNG, etc.
* Define crop size as user want: The script provides the user with the ability to define the crop size according to their requirements. This means that the user can select the portion of the image that they want to keep.
* Square, circle, rectangle shape of crop: The script supports three different shapes of crop - square, circle, and rectangle. This means that the user can select the shape of the crop that they want to use, based on the requirements of their application.
* Easy to use: The script is easy to use, and requires minimal coding knowledge. This means that even a beginner can use it without any difficulties.
* No database required: The script does not require any database, which means that there are no extra setup steps required for using this script.
* Language Used: The script has been written in PHP, and supports PHP version 5.6, 7.x, 8.x and later versions.
* Database: No database is required for using this script.
The VeryUtils Image Crop and Upload script in jQuery, Ajax, and PHP is a great solution for web developers who need to reduce the size of images uploaded by their users. It provides a wide range of features, such as cropping images in PHP, downloading cropped images, defining crop size, and selecting the shape of the crop, making it easy to use. The script is written in PHP and does not require any database, which makes it an ideal solution for web applications.