You may open following web page in a web browser to test its capability,
- Quick and elegant looking.
- No plugins like Flash or Java required.
- Popup blockers are no problem. The content opens within the active browser window.
- Single click. After opening the image or HTML popup, the user can scroll further down or leave the page without closing it.
- Lots of configuration options and scalability without compromizing on simplicity.
- A component system lets you strip away unused features down to a file size of 10kB.
- Outstanding, unconditional and free user support for both commercial and non-commercial users.
- Source code included after purchase.
Compatibility - tested with:
- IE 5.5 - 9.0, Works
- Firefox 1.5+, Works
- Opera 8.5+, Works
- Netscape 7.2, Works
- Safari 2.0+ on Mac, 3.0+ on Windows, Works
- Google Chrome, Works
- Konqueror 3.5, Works
Supported browsers and devices
The script has been developed to work on every device, which means that basic functionality should be supported everywhere:
- Desktop Chrome, Firefox, Safari, Opera and IE 8 and above
- Android 2.3.7+ (2.1 not tested yet): default browser, Chrome, Firefox (latest), Dolphin (latest)
- Windows Phone 7+: default browser (touch gestures are supported from 8+)
- BlackBerry OS 10+: default browser (older versions not tested yet)
- Devices with multiple input methods (Surface, Chromebook Pixel, etc.)
If you discover a problem on your device, please feel free to contact us, and provide as much detail as possible (OS name and version, browser name and version, screenshot or screencast, etc.).