Protect web page with a simple password, Password protect PHP Script.
The best and easiest way to lock a PHP page with a password.
Password protect your content with PHP Web Page Password Protect by just adding one line of PHP code to your page source. Script will present user with password entry form, and will not let visitor see your private content without providing a password.
Unauthorized access to a PHP page prompts the user for a password. Once the password is entered the original page will show.
PHP Web Page Password Protect is a web page protection script written in PHP which protects any web page on your site with single line of code only.
Whether you have a website or not, you can use PHP Web Page Password Protect any way you like. You may offer some pages to your visitors or you may restrict access to some personal pages with a password. It is easily configurable and can be installed within minutes. Customizing is very easy.
PHP Web Page Password Protect Features:
- Protect any page on website.
- The access is recorded in the session so it only needs to be entered once.
- It is possible for multiple pages to share the same scope so access to one page grants access to another page.
- No installation, no configuration, no database needed.
- Everything is inside a single file.
- Very easy to use. For basic usage you only need 1 line of code.
- Fully Responsive and brand new design. Works perfect on mobiles, tablets, laptops and desktops.
- Running very fast ~0.006 seconds (6 milliseconds).
- Remember me option - will set an encoded cookie to keep the user logged in.
Protecting the Web Page, Add to the top of the page you want to protect:
auth('test123'); // Set the password here
// REST OF PAGE GOES HERE
echo "This is a very nice demo page.[br]";
- Platform: Linux or Windows
- Server: PHP5.5 or 5.5+ Supported
- Browser: All Major Browsers