PHP Watermark Script – batch to add watermarks to all of your image files in
a folder and sub-folders.
The best way to protect your images is to watermark them. This PHP script will automatically add a custom watermark on your pictures and also make thumbnails from original images.
This PHP Watermark Script can also be used to monitor a folder and stamp all incoming image files automatically.
* PHP script to add watermark to all images in a folder.
* PHP Script to monitor folders recursively, support xcopy function also.
* PHP Script to convert big image files to small images.
* PHP Script to add watermark with opacity to image files.
* Support opacity option.
* You can set the position for watermark.
* Repeat watermarks with opacity on the images.
* Support command line operation.
* Support to monitor a folder and its sub-folders.
* Support customized file types, such as *.pdf, *.png, *.jpeg, *.jpg, *.bmp, *.tif, etc.
* Support backup folder for processed files, move processed files to backup folder automatically.
* Able to create output folder and backup folder automatically.
* Support same directory structures for original, output and backup folders, e.g.,
Original Folder: D:\input\test1\test.pdf
Output Folder will be: D:\output\test1\test.pdf
Backup Folder will be: D:\backup\test1\test.pdf
* Waiting for XXX seconds between conversion actions.
* Call an external EXE or script for files which be placed in the input folder.
* Good log message to let you understand what happening easily.
* Support Windows, Mac and Linux systems.
* Rename output and backup files automatically to avoid the overwrite problem.
* Write log message to disk file for debug at later.
* Support directory tree for input, output and backup folders.
If you have any questions don’t hesitate to ask, thank you.