PHP Contact Form - Modern & Responsive Contact Form
PHP Contact Form is not only responsive and optimized for hi-resolution devices (like Retina Displays). To improve user experience of your web page PHP Contact Form turns on adequate virtual keyboard on mobile devices.
PHP Contact Form has an no annoying captcha but it still protects you against spam bots. Thanks for smart built-in anti-bot protection it saves you from most of unwanted messages and it's still user friendly in use.
This AJAX jQuery website component allows you to easily place a self-contained Contact Form on any HTML or PHP page of your existing website. It uses Process and Send the completed contact form to your e-mail address and best of all, does not reload the page to validate or send the form!
You can easily add fields like input textbox, textarea, radio button, checkbox, select or combobox into the sample PHP code. You can create different kinds of forms like contact form, survey form, feedback form, order form, request form and etc.
PHP Contact Form features:
- HTML Templates support.
- AJAX Form.
- Responsive Web Design for mobiles.
- Support both PHP mail() and SMTP functions to send the email.
- Support SMTP Authentication.
- Option for SMTP Authentication or PHP mail.
- High Resolution.
- Mobile & User Friendly.
- Anti-bot Protection (available in the Pro version).
- Framework Independent.
- Easy to customize.
- Fully valid XHTML 1.0 Transitional.
- AJAX backend (no page reloads!) Save your bandwidth!
- Very easy to integrate into any existing HTML or PHP page on your website.
- The form style can be integrated into your existing website Stylesheet or you can use the Default Style.
- All fields have a validation script so you get the * required info you need.
- Only main options to configure (such as your email address and SMTP options) to make the script function.
- Integrated AJAX JS Sliding Error Messages, if fields aren't correct or incomplete.
- Uses standard PHP server features for a no-hassle installation.
- Customisable email message that you receive.
- Customisable email subject.
- Submit phone number and digit validation.
- Enable or Disable Sending Copy to the Customer.
- Ajax-Based Contact Form, Works without Reloading the Page.
- Supports PHP4, PHP5 and later.
- If you use PHP mail() function to send the emails, you need to make sure, that your server has implement PHP mail() function.
- If you use PHPMailer SMTP function to send the emails, you can use any SMTP Server, include GMail SMTP Server and others.
After downloading our product you'll receive an step-by-step installation manual and working demo (needs PHP server for mail sending or SMTP sending). If you will feel lost with installation or have any questions regarding our product don't hesitate to contact us on our author profile page.