VeryUtils Html To Image Converter Command Line is a Command Line software that lets you create image files from web pages or raw HTML markup in your applications.
Besides the html to pdf converter, VeryUtils also offers a powerfulconverter Command Line application. With VeryUtils HTML to Image Converter Command Line software, you can convert from html to jpeg, or html to bmp without any effort. The HTML to Image converter, just like the HTML to PDF converter, supports all modern HTML5/CSS3 tags.
Using VeryUtils HtmlToImage Converter you can easily capture an url or html file as an image. You can generate a thumbnail image of an website page in .NET, PHP, ASP.NET, VB.NET, C# or capture a full size screenshot of the web page using C#, ASP.NET, VB.NET, PHP, etc. program languages.
Key features of Html to Image Converter:
* Generate website thumbnail image.
* Capture full size screenshot of any web page.
* Convert HTML to Image (html to jpeg, , html to bmp).
* Save generated image on disk or memory.
* Take a snapshot of a whole webpage into one image without scrollbars.
* Ability to retrieve page for capturing via HTTP, HTTPS, or from a local file.
* Supports JPG, GIF, PNG, BMP and TIF image formats.
* Works both in 32-bit and 64-bit environments.
* Assemblies for .NET 2.0 and .NET 4.0 or above.
* No printer driver or any third party tools.
* Ability to set timeout seconds of web page to load.
* Supports delayed snapshots of web page.
* Multithreaded architecture for simultaneous processing of multiple requests.
You may download the trial version of VeryUtils Html To Image Converter Command Line from this web page to try,
If you encounter any problem with this VeryUtils Html To Image Converter Command Line software, please feel free to let us know, we are glad to assist you asap.