PowerPoint to Video Converter for C# Source Code
Convert PowerPoint and ODP presentations to MP4, WMV, MOV, SWF, MPEG, AVI, FLV, etc. Video formats.
PowerPoint to Video Converter is a C# project that uses Microsoft PowerPoint 2010 automation libraries to convert PowerPoint and Open Document Presentations to video formats from the command line. Embedded videos and fonts are also supported in conversion.
PowerPoint to Video Converter highlight features
- Convert PPT to video formats: MP4, WMV, MOV, SWF, MPEG, AVI, FLV, and more.
- Save presentation videos for mobile devices.
- Add soundtrack or voiceover to your presentation.
- Convert PPT to video and display your PowerPoint slideshows, no limits.
- Support Input formats: Microsoft PowerPoint 2000, XP, 2003, 2007, 2010, 2013 with .ppt, .pptx, .pps, .ppsx, .pptm, .ppsm, .potx, .potm, .pot formats.
- Support output formats: AVI (Xvid, DivX), MPEG-1,2, MP4, WMV, 3GP (3GPP), 3G2 (3GPP2), MOV (QT), MKV, FLV, M2TS, HTML5 (WebM, OGV), SWF, AVC, DVD, VCD, SVCD.
Input Formats Supported
- PPS, PPSX, PPSM
- POTX, POTM, POT
Output Formats Supported
- and more formats
Convert PowerPoint to Video with this C# PowerPoint to Video Converter is easy. PowerPoint to Video Converter is the perfect software for transforming PowerPoint presentations into video files. With this program, you can easily convert a slideshow to MP4, AVI, WMV, MOV, or any other popular video format. You can also add voiceover or music to your presentation, optimize it for mobile device viewing, and prepare it for sharing online.
Make HD Videos from PowerPoint Presentations
It's far more elegant and persuasive to present a high-quality video than simply play a slideshow. And now it's convenient, too: you can load your videos onto a USB drive, or play them back using any media player on any device running Windows, OS X or Linux.
Save PPT Files for Mobile Devices
Turning your presentation into a mobile video is as easy as 1-2-3. Thanks to predefined settings specific to each mobile device, your converted slideshow will play perfectly on your device. Export your presentations to iPhone, iPad, Samsung, Sony, HTC, or other mobile device and rehearse on the go!
Embed Presentations in Your Blog, Share Them Online
Want to publish PPT files on your company blog or sites like YouTube and Facebook? Most video sharing sites don't accept PPT files, so saving them in MP4, WebM, OGV, or other web-compatible formats is the best solution. After conversion, you can easily share your slideshow with the world.
Converting PPT to video is no problem any more. PowerPoint to Video Converter is the perfect choice if you need to change the format of your PPT presentation quickly and easily.
- Microsoft Windows XP/Vista/7/8/10 with up-to-date patches and service packs installed
- Server 2008R2 and Windows 7 have the best media support for conversions
- The desktop experience feature needs to be added to windows server for video support
- Microsoft PowerPoint 2010/2013 and latest versions with developer tools installed
- Dot NET is also required.
Running from a Services
When this application is launched from a service it will fail unless the following folder exists:
- C:\Windows\SysWOW64\config\systemprofile\Desktop (when running 32bit PPT on x64)
This applies to: Windows Vista/Windows 2008 Server and newer operating
Usage and Command Line options
PPTVideo.exe [infile] [outfile] [-d]
Use the "-d" switch to "delete the infile", the outfile format is WMV and the in/out files can be relational paths to the working directory or fully qualified.