✅ This is a downloadable PDF format that can be read directly on kindle, iPad, iPhone, Android, etc. devices.
✅ Book Description
This book is organized into chapters for quick access and easy understanding. If you are new to programming, then the last two chapters are for you! These two chapters will get you the basics before starting to learn the advanced features. The book combines theory, sample code, and screenshots that will help you take advantage of all that’s new. These books cover basic to advanced features like variables, values, types, objects, functions, classes, arrays, modules, promises, asynchronous programming, async/await, MAPS, SET, JSON DOM, operators, regular expressions, and much more.
✅ Why will I need this book?
I know that your time is precious, so I don’t want to waste it with old and outdated concepts. Only the new concepts are the ones that you need and that are essential for you to find a job.
✅ I’m a newbie programmer; can I still learn?
✅ Who is this book for?
This book is for:
- Newbies or the ones that want to start
- Web Developers that want to master the advanced topics
✅ What are the topics included?
- Values, types, variables, expressions, operators, statements
- How to work with objects and arrays
- Power of functions
- Classes, modules, iterators, generators
- Asynchronous programming, Promises, and async/await
- Data structures
- Regular expressions
- Event Handlers, Errors, etc.
Act today and get this book!