XPS Print Command Line is a XPS Printing application, it can be used to batch print XPS files to PDF, EPS, PS, XPS, PCL, PRN, SPL, Image, etc. document formats.
The XPS Print Command Line application was developed for printing XPS files without the printer selection dialog appearing. This means you can call XPS Print Command Line to Print XPS files from another program or service without any user intervention.
XPS Printing Command Line is an easy-to-use, Windows platform
command-line program that provides users with an efficient way to print XPS or
OpenXPS documents to Windows printers, you can print XPS files to PDF as well as
image formats (such as PNG, TIFF, BMP, and JPEG) based on various of virtual
XPS Printing Command Line is suitable for use in high-throughput server environments and is also available as a component for integration with third party applications.
XPS Print Command Line features:
- Batch print XPS files to Windows Printers from Command Line or a script.
- Batch print XPS files to PDF, EPS, PS, XPS, PCL, PRN, SPL, Image, etc. formats. (Require PDF Printer, Microsoft XPS Document Writer, PCL Printer, Image Printer, etc. Virtual Printers.)
- Convert XPS or OpenXPS to PDF. (Require virtual PDF Printer.)
- Convert XPS or OpenXPS to PNG, PNG8, JPEG, TIFF, TIFF8, TIFF (G3/G4 CCITT Fax) BMP, and RAW. (Require virtual Image Printer.)
- Full support for XPS and OpenXPS specifications.
- Support batch conversion.
- Conversion support for unzipped XPS folders.
- Preserves embedded fonts, ICC profiles.
- Multi-page Tiff export. (Require virtual Image Printer.)
- Dithering control for 1 bit per pixel and palletized image formats. (Require virtual Image Printer.)
- Wild card and subfolder processing.
- Adjustable output resolutions for raster image output.
What is XPS?
"XPS" stands for "XML Paper Specification" and is a new document format as well as the native print spooler format in Microsoft Windows. The XPS document format consists of XML markup that defines the layout of a document and the visual appearance of each page along with rendering rules for distributing, archiving, rendering, processing and printing the documents. Just like PDF, the XPS document format enables users to view, print, and archive any type of documents without the original program that created them and without loss of fidelity.
xpsprint.exe "Your License Key" "Print" "Target Printer Name" "Input XPS file" "Output Spool file or use - to disable output file"
xpsprint.exe "Your License Key" print "Postscript Writer" "D:\test\test-PieColor1.xps" "D:\test\test-PieColor1.ps"
xpsprint.exe "Your License Key" print "Postscript Writer" "D:\test\test-PieColor2.xps" "D:\test\test-PieColor2.ps"
xpsprint.exe "Your License Key" print "Postscript Writer" "D:\test\test-PieColor3.xps" "D:\test\test-PieColor3.ps"
xpsprint.exe "Your License Key" print "Microsoft XPS Document Writer" "D:\test\test-PieColor1.xps" -
xpsprint.exe "Your License Key" print "Microsoft XPS Document Writer" "D:\test\test-PieColor2.xps" -
xpsprint.exe "Your License Key" print "Microsoft XPS Document Writer" "D:\test\test-PieColor3.xps" -
You can use XPS Print Command Line application to print XPS files to any Windows Printer without any 3rd party software, you can also call xpsprint.exe from your C#, VB.NET, ASP.NET, Delphi, C++, etc. program languages to print XPS files programmatically.
Here is a sample C# application to call xpsprint.exe to print the XPS file at background,
If you have any question for this XPS Print Command Line, please feel free to let us know, we are glad to assist you asap.
Tags: xps printer, print xps, xps print, xps printing, xps print command line, print xps to pdf, xps to eps, xps to ps, xps to pcl, xps to prn, xps to emf, xps to wmf, xps to spl, xps to spool file, xps render, render xps, xps to image, xps to jpg, xps to png, xps to photo, xps to gif, xps to tif, xps to pcx, xps to tga, xps to xps, batch xps printing