Product Sold and Viewed Counter for OpenCart
Product Sold Counter shows (display) the count of how many times the product was sold (purchased) depending on the database for each product.
Product Viewed Counter shows (display) the count of how many times the product
page was viewed depending on the database for each product.
This Product Sold Count extension increase your customers awareness of some popular products in your store as well as to draw their attention to many items available for purchase, thus accelerating your sales. This extension allows displaying total orders made for each product in product detail page.
Product Sold and Viewed Counter will show up in the following:
- Product page
- Sold & View counter shows on Product Info page.
If Product Order status will be completed then only sold counter will show on Product page.
- Enabled/Disabled 'Product Sold View' Module.
- Very easy installation.
- No core files are changed.
- Works perfectly with all themes that uses standard OpenCart structure.
- VQmod - OCmod files for quick and easy installation, no files replaced.
- Display Quantity Product Sold - Product Page.
- We can help you to customize the color and default value (minimum value) if your product hasn't sold yet.
- We can help to hide "already_sold" module if the product sold = 0.
- We can help you to customize labels (Text, Color, position, Shortcodes).
- Show the total orders made for the products on Product Detail Page.
- Increase the trust of customers to purchase the products.
- Unit Sold option shows how many orders.
- Viewed options shows how many times of this product has been displayed.
- Only XML file (VQMOD). No Opencart core file are overwritten.
- Plug and play. No need setting.
- Auto hide when product viewed = 0, sold = 0 (frontend)
- Two in one extension (Already sold and views counter).
- More statistics for your marketing needs.
How does it works?
Product sold counter is calculated from order history and associated with processing order status and complete order status setting. Statuses that contained in both settings (processing order status and complete order status) will make the calculation of product sold is counted.
This is inline with the OpenCart algorithm for stock subtraction function.
- For Opencart 2.x and 3.x
- VQMOD is required, make sure you have VQMod installed.
- (OCmod)&(VQmod) 184.108.40.206, 220.127.116.11, 18.104.22.168, 22.214.171.124
- (OCmod)&(VQmod) 126.96.36.199 / 188.8.131.52 / 184.108.40.206
- (OCmod)&(VQmod) 220.127.116.11 / 18.104.22.168 / 22.214.171.124 / 126.96.36.199 / 188.8.131.52 / 184.108.40.206 / 220.127.116.11 / 18.104.22.168 / 22.214.171.124 / 126.96.36.199 / 188.8.131.52
We will provide a good support to you. If you have any queries please feel free to contact me by David.Lemons@gmx.com email address, I will reply to you asap. Your Rating & Comments are highly appreciated.